About This Employer
Corporate Office profile
MOA Hospitality, Inc. owns and manages 33 hotels nationwide. Our focus is on limited service brands, including Best Western, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Howard Johnson, Microtel, Ramada Limited, Super 8, and Travelodge. Our newest hotel concept, The Ambrose, opened in Santa Monica, California, in April 2003. This uniquely crafted property blends upscale tranquility and exceptional value to promote well-being and comfort in a home-like environment.
MOA Hospitality's managers and employees are encouraged to be highly entrepreneurial and creative problem solvers. Our culture is a unique blend of fun and hard work, combined with high service standards for our guests and even higher standards for retaining and rewarding our employees.
Our General Managers love the hotel industry, thrive on challenge, and seek out opportunities to demonstrate their expertise and test their new ideas. We believe strongly in promoting from within and offer advancement opportunities for our top General Managers into senior management and corporate positions. Two of our 3 Regional Vice Presidents started with the company as General Managers.
MOA Hospitality's Corporate Office is located near Chicago in Des Plaines, Illinois. Our hotel properties are located in 19 states, covering an area from Ellsworth, Maine, to Orlando, Florida, to Los Angeles, California, to Spokane, Washington!
Our compensation packages for General Managers include competitive base salaries, annual bonuses based on performance, and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical and dental insurance after 30 days of service
- Company-paid life, short-term disability, and accidental death insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan after 1 year of service
- 10 paid vacation days after 1 year of service
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Complimentary hotel rooms at MOA Hospitality locations
- Regional offices in
Salt Lake City
- Types of properties we operate
- Types of locations include
- Airports, Resorts, Major Cities, Small Cities, Suburban, Small Towns
- Franchise affiliations
- Best Western
- We have properties located in
- Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Washington, Wyoming
- Portfolio summary
- We are owners and operators with equity in 33 properties.
- We operate a total of 33 properties.