11 North Water Street
Mobile, AL 36602
Telephone (251) 335-5600
About This Employer
Corporate Office profile
PCH Hotels & Resorts, known as the Resort Collection of Alabama Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, is a collection of world-class hotels located throughout Alabama, designed for ultimate comfort and customer service. From the historic Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club and Spa on Mobile Bay to the Marriott Shoals Hotel and Spa, PCH Hotels & Resorts maintains exceptionally high standards for group meetings, as well as leisure travelers. All PCH properties are located either directly on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail or are only minutes away. Many have spas. All have fine dining and great guest rooms.
The eight PCH hotels range from 90 to more than 400 guest rooms and have meeting spaces of all sizes. Meeting facilities combine advanced technology, a resort atmosphere and Marriott expertise. PCH properties are Marriott and Renaissance brands and participate in the Marriott Rewards program.
Why People Like to Work for Us
PCH Hotels & Resorts, Inc. prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service.
Create the most successful hospitality company, by ensuring that trust and respect for our associates, guests and ownership are at the forefront of everything we do. We are committed to operating superior hotels that enhance the guest experience, provide a great workplace for our associates and generate the best possible return for ownership.
PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc. believes in taking care of people and we place tremendous value on our talented team of associates. This value is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits packages we offer. We've tailored our benefit plans to be flexible, comprehensive in scope and to meet the needs of today's workforce. Our complete benefits package includes health care coverage with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Alabama, dental coverage, disability options, retirement savings plans, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Health and Wellness Coverage
Life & Disability Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Additional Voluntary Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependant Care Account
- Pre-tax Health Contributions
- Vacation/Sick/Personal Time
- Holiday Pay
- Benetrade Program
- Vacation Sellback
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
Hotel Room Rate discounts for associates, family and friends at thousands of participating Marriott Brands around the world
- Food and Beverage discounts for associates at thousands of participating Marriott Brands around the world
- Retail discounts in gift shops at participating Marriott brands
- Enjoy Additional room rate, food and beverage, retail, and spa services at PCH managed facilities
- Golf Discounts, including green fees, cart rental and retail at the world renowned Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
The Following Awards were presented by Marriott International
- 2010 Partnership Circle Award from Marriott/Renaissance Hotels
- 2008 Partnership Circle Award from Marriott/Renaissance Hotels
- 2008 Service Excellence Award for Marriott Hotels
- 2008 Service Excellence Award for Renaissance Hotels
- 2007 Franchise Opening of the Year Award - The Battle House, a Renaissance Hotel
- 2007 Best New Product Award - The Battle House, a Renaissance Hotel
- 2007 Food and Beverage Excellence Award for Renaissance Hotels
- 2007 Service Excellence Award for Marriott Hotels
- 2007 Service Excellence Award for Renaissance Hotels
- 2006 Service Excellence Award for Marriott Hotels
- 2006 Partnership Circle Award "Living the Marriott Vision"
- 2005 Best New Product Award - The Ross Bridge Renaissance Resort & Spa
- 2005 Franchise Opening of the Year Award - The Ross Bridge Renaissance Resort & Spa
- 2004 Overall Satisfaction Award for Marriott Hotels The Alabama Association of Persons in Supported Employment recognized PCH as "Employer of the Year"
- Year founded
- Regional office in
Types of properties we operateHotel, Resort Portfolio summary
- We operate eight properties in Alabama.