About This Employer
Corporate Office profile
Pyramid AdvisorsCreate Value Through Experience and Leadership
Pyramid Advisors is a privately held full-service hotel company based in Boston.
- Pyramid provides Hotel management, Project management, Asset management and Acquisition Services
- Over 20 years of experience in successfully acquiring, repositioning and managing hotel real estate assets
- Pyramid Advisors employs over 5,000 employees
- Over $1.5 billion of hotel real estate currently under management
- As hotel owners ourselves, Pyramid is aligned with the owners' interests
- Pyramid sources, advises and jointly invests in portfolio acquisitions with its partners
- Pyramid consistently produces superior investment returns
- Clients and partner include large institutional investors, corporations, universities and individual owners
With five former hospitality CEOs or Presidents on the Pyramid team, our clients and employees have access to a depth and diversity of senior executive skill, judgment and strategic thinking.
Why People Like to Work for Us
Core ValuesPyramid Advisors abides by the management philosophy that "Our People are Number One!!". This is reflected in each of the company's dealings with owners, partners, employees and customers.
In over 20 years, our core values have not changed. We are committed to our way of doing business. Our management philosophy defines what we believe, what we deliver, what we expect and how we deliver it.
This management philosophy defines how we act and permeates all aspects of the services we offer. It is also the foundation of our internal employee relations program, CARE.
- Types of properties we operate
- Hotel, Resort, Conference Center
- Types of locations include
- Airports, Resorts, Major Cities, Small Cities
- We have properties located in
- California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Texas
- Portfolio summary
- We operate a total of 33 properties.