614 room hotel profile
Fort Worth's Largest and Most Authentic Downtown Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. Retreat to your luxurious guest room accommodations for a restful night's sleep after you explore Fort Worth.
Sculpted from native stone and rich hardwoods and wrapped in glass, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel is the newest star in the Lone Star State. Guests will marvel at the dramatic art and exciting venues, while meeting and event planners will remember the luxury hotel for its open and inviting spaces, its casual yet sophisticated style and a personality that’s as gracious and dynamic as Fort Worth itself.
- WIFI access throughout the hotel
- High-speed Internet-ready workstations
- Bob's Steak & Chop House
- Wine Thief
- Museum Store
- Mokara Salon & Spa
- Summer Kids Program
- Omni Residences, our luxury Fort Worth Condos
- Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: Noon
Awards and Accolades
- Whiskey & Rye was named the Best Bar Food and Cast Iron was named the Best Hotel Restaurant in the Fort Worth, Texas: The City’s Magazine’s2009 Culinary Awards.
- Whiskey & Rye in the Omni Fort Worth Hotel was named one of the Top 5 Places for a Drink in Fort Worth by The Cowtown Chronicles.
- The Omni Fort Worth Hotel was voted the “Best New Hotel” by both staff and readers and “Best View of the City” by readers in the 2009 “Best Of”Fort Worth, Texas magazine.
Luxurious Fort Worth Accommodations
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers luxurious accommodations in the heart of downtown Fort Worth, across from the convention center. Each of the 614 guest rooms and suites feature a touch of Texas as well as natural linens, plush bedding with saddle blanket throws and stitched pillows. For the comfort of all guests we offer three different types of pillows and white noise machines to ensure each guest has a restful night sleep. Please contact the front desk and we will be happy to deliver those items to your room.
Rooms and Suites
- Deluxe Rooms: 369 square feet, handsomely appointed rooms. Rooms contain either one king bed or two queen beds. Almost all king rooms have a spacious walk in shower. In addition, all rooms have plush bedding with saddle blanket throws, stitched pillows, and elegant Texas décor.
- Premier Rooms: Located on the top floors of the hotel and offering superior views, these premium rooms provide the same features as our deluxe rooms. Rooms contain either one king bed or two queen beds.
- Stately Suites: 690 square feet, gorgeous living area with king bed, upgraded bathroom, and parlor area. The parlor area has a half bathroom, bar counter, pullout sofa bed, and small table to provide additional seating options. The intimate location of these corner suites makes them perfect for a relaxing getaway.
- Hospitality Suites: 894 square feet, attractive living area with wet bar and patio. Four cowhide bar chairs sit alongside the marble countertops housing the wet bar. An open layout allows guests to leisurely explore the living area with sofa, or dining/meeting area with 6 chairs. This room provides a full bath with shower stall. The Hospitality Suite does not contain a bedroom, but may be optionally sold as a one bedroom suite with a connecting Queen/Queen Deluxe Room.
- Luxury Suites: 1276 square feet, striking living area, king bedroom, luxury bathroom, dining room, and a large work area. The work area provides a comfortable desk and two additional chairs for visitors. A pullout sofa bed and comfortable rocking chair adorn the living area. The round dining table has 6 chairs. Two sliding doors open from the dining room onto the spacious outdoor patio. In addition to the luxury master bathroom, this suite also provides a half bathroom. The Luxury Suite can optionally be sold as a two bedroom suite with a connecting Queen/Queen Deluxe Room.
- Presidential Suites: Gracing the top floors of the hotel, you can expect only the finest across 1636 square feet. The master suite offers a highly upgraded bathroom, and unique accents to separate it from all other king bedrooms in the hotel. A lavish wet bar greets you at the door, with beautiful marble countertops and themed bar chairs. Multiple sitting areas and a sectional sofa ensure that all guests will have space to enjoy the suite. The dining area can accommodate up to 6. A large work area boasts an executive desk, gorgeous wood panel shelves, and a second full bathroom with a walk in shower. The Presidential suite has a spacious 402 square foot patio connected to the living area with sliding glass doors.
- Omni Suite: Our largest suite, encompassing 1825 square feet. Two entrances from the hallway offer direct access to either the living area or entertainment room. The entertainment room has its own TV and marble top wet bar with two bar chairs. Indulge yourself with the provided poker setup for four players and foosball table. The expansive living area houses a large TV armoire, sectional sofa, writing desk, and several plush chairs. A full size guest bathroom with roll in shower is nestled by the suite’s second entrance. The formal dining room seats 8 comfortably. The master suite contains a highly upgraded bathroom, walk in closet, and sumptuous vanity. The Omni Suite may optionally be sold as a two bedroom suite with a connecting Premier King Room.
- High-speed wireless or wired Internet access
- High-speed Internet-ready workstations
- “Jack pack” allows most portable electronic devices to connect to flat screen TV
- Dual-line telephones
- Voice Mail
- On-demand hit movies
- Electronic safe for storing valuables
Fort Worth Restaurants & Dining at the Omni Hotel
Whether you’re searching for a light breakfast, an elegant dinner or a guest room meal, you’ll find exactly what you crave at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel.
Wine or Whiskey
A new interactive dining experience at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel, is a monthly tasting dinner that features culinary inspirations from Executive Chef Sebastien Layen paired with Omni’s spirited partners. More Info >
Bob’s Steak & Chop House
Bob’s Steak & Chop House is a nationally renowned steak house specializing in the finest corn-fed, Midwestern prime beef. More Info >
Cast Iron Restaurant
Come taste the flavor of Fort Worth in our relaxing, yet casual three meal a day restaurant. More Info >
A secluded yet inviting wine bar featuring various selections of wine paired with only the finest cheeses. More Info >
Whiskey & Rye
A relaxed neighborhood sports bar with TV’s at every angle, complimentary billiards and relaxed oversized leather seating. Unwind on the weekends with live entertainment and a menu of classic bar food with a Southern twist.
Monday – Thursday 11:30 – 12 a.m.
Friday – Saturday 11:30 – 1 a.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Water Horse Pool Bar
Fort Worth’s premier outdoor venue featuring a full service bar with HD TVs, satellite music and a poolside menu prepared at our grill. More Info >
Awaken to the convenience of a full-service Starbucks located within the hotel. Brewing 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily.
Guest Room Dining
For your convenience, 24-hour guest room dining is available if you choose to enjoy delicious cuisine in the privacy of your guest room. Order Online >
In the spirit of Fort Worth hospitality, we extend an invitation as big as Texas to be our guests at the new Omni Fort Worth Hotel. Our services and amenities are unforgettable, while our architecture and artistic décor are unrivaled. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel hosts our very own museum store and exceptional art is displayed throughout the property, creating a unique life-as-gallery environment.
Guest Room Summary
- 614 guest rooms and suites
- 89 Fort Worth Condos
Fitness and Leisure
- Fully equipped fitness center
- In-room fitness options including a complimentary Get Fit Kit
- Full-service spa
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (6 a.m. - 10 p.m.) and pool bar. Pool bar is open seasonally.
- The Power of One ® - Excellence in Service
- Business Center – Fully staffed
- Coffee shop
- Dry cleaning/Laundry services
- Express check-in and check-out
- Full-service restaurant
- Guest room dining available 24 hours
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Omni Sensational Kid’s Program
- Museum Store
- Sport’s Bar
- Wine Bar
Transportation and Parking
- Overnight valet parking $22
- Self parking is available at the city-operated garage adjacent to the hotel for $14.00 per day. Garage entrance is on 11th street between Houston and Throckmorton. Please see front desk for details upon check-in
- Daily and Event Parking, $14
- Wynne Sedan & Limousine Group
- Molly the Trolley - free trolley service with routes through downtown. Picks up in front of the hotel.
- 20 minutes from DFW airport
- Taxi Service approximately $55 - $60 one way
- Super Shuttle approximately $17 per person
- Located 5 blocks from the AmtraK Station
- Trinity Railway Express - T&P Station located 2 blocks from the hotel.
Soothe Your Senses at Mokara Spa
The Mokara Spa in Fort Worth offers a full range of spa treatments from massages, facials and body wrap treatments to manicures and pedicures. Located in the Omni Fort Worth Hotel with access to the sculpted green space and rooftop pool, guests are pampered with a world class spa experience. Make time for a soothing spa treatment when your travels bring you to Fort Worth.
Available to host your corporate gatherings, girls' night out, fraternal meetings and other special occasions, we'll make sure that you are revitalized to enjoy all that Fort Worth has to offer.
Visit the Mokara Spa web site for additional details.
Fort Worth Weddings & Receptions at the Omni Hotel
We are delighted that you are considering the Omni Fort Worth Hotel for your special celebration.
Whether you are seeking an exquisite venue for your wedding reception, bridesmaid’s luncheon, rehearsal dinner or simply an intimate family gathering; our warm and relaxing surroundings will set the stage for a perfect event.
Our legendary service and incomparable attention to detail will make any occasion a cherished memory. Our team of professional service staff awaits your arrival.
It is our wish to make your every dream come true!
Deana Ogg, Wedding Specialist
To learn more about our wedding services and venues please contact Deana at (817) 350-4045 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your wedding at Omni Hotels and receive a complimentary honeymoon stay at the Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas, Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort, Omni Bedford Springs Resort, Omni Mount Washington Resort, Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate or at theOmni Amelia Island Plantation Resort. Contact your wedding planner for details.
Conventions & Meetings at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel
At every turn in the Omni Fort Worth Hotel, you’ll feel the true nature of Fort Worth, from rustic to the refined. Located across from the Fort Worth Convention Center, we offer wide-open meeting spaces and charming guest rooms. Big even by legendary "Lone Star" standards, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel features almost 68,000 square feet of meeting and function space. Our Texas Ballroom offers 18,788 square feet and is big enough for your guests to practically waltz across Texas. The Fort Worth Ballroom is 9,576 square feet and is also well-suited for any special occasion. The hotel features built in pre-function areas, plus 6,500 square feet of usable outdoor space.
Please see our e-menus as you plan your event with us.
Meeting Room Summary
- Meeting Rooms: 29
- Square Footage: 68,000
- Largest Meeting Room: 18,788
- High Speed Internet Access
- State-of-the-art audio/visual services
- Convenient office space for meeting planners