555 South Lamar Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Telephone (214) 744-6664
1,001 Room Hotel profile
Downtown Dallas Hotel Near the Dallas Convention Center
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! Following our grand opening ribbon cutting ceremony with Larry Hagman and Linda Grey from the formerDallas television show, the hotel opened its doors showcasing richly appointed guest rooms, a contemporary reflective glass exterior and innovative guest amenities. Owned by the City of Dallas, the hotel features 1,001 guest rooms, including 67 luxury suites and three presidential suites. Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Silver Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The 110,000 square feet of meeting space is infused with the history and style of Dallas. Each of the 39 meeting rooms, including two ballrooms, are named after area points of interest in the city and feature the work of local artists. Dining at the hotel consists of Bob's Steak & Chop House, the innovative farm-to-market 3-meal-a-day restaurant Texas Spice, the Owner's Box that's a state-of the art interactive sports bar and Omni's gourmet coffee shop, Morsel's. Collections, the lobby gift shop, provides one-of-a-kind selection of local art and retailers for the convenience of guests. The hotel includes a full-service Mokara Spa, rooftop terrace pool deck and a spacious fitness center with stunning views of downtown.
- 1,001 luxurious guest rooms & suites
- Heated infinity swimming pool and sauna
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Mokara Spa
- On-site restaurants
- Valet and self parking
- Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: Noon
Luxury Dallas Accommodations
Omni Dallas Hotel offers unique and upscale accommodations with modern innovative amenities. Each of the 1,001 non-smoking guest rooms is decorated with contemporary designs, sleek furniture and luxurious linens, a fresh look from floor to ceiling. The warm colors and textures in the décor reflect the spirit of the city through art created by local artists. The authentic artwork creates the feeling of enjoying a private art collection against the backdrop of urban setting.
Rooms and Suites
- Deluxe Guest Rooms: 396-407 square feet of space with one king or two queen beds. Luxuriously appointed with floor-to ceiling windows and warm colors that reflects the spirit of the city. Decorated with art created by local artists the rooms include work stations, LCD HDTV and contemporary furnishings. Beds feature fine linens, plush duvets, and luxury pillows. The guest bathroom is equipped with a bathtub or walk-in shower, functioning drawers and a TV hidden in the mirror.
- Premier Guest Rooms: 396-407 square feet of space with one king or two queen beds. Similar amenities and luxurious accommodations as the deluxe guest rooms and are located on the upper floors of the hotel.
- Executive Guest Rooms: The largest king guest room has 552 square feet of space, additional seating, work stations, LCD HDTV, and contemporary furnishings. Luxuriously appointed with floor-to ceiling windows and warm colors that reflects the spirit of the city. Decorated with art created by local artists and fine linens, plush duvets, and luxury pillows adorn the bed. The guest bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower, functioning drawers and a TV hidden in the mirror.
- Premier Salon: Features 551 square feet of space with an expanded sitting and entertaining area. The parlor includes the added benefit of a queen Murphy bed and decorated with art created by local artists. A built-in entertainment center and contemporary décor blends the artistic elements of Dallas to create a comfortable entertaining space with floor to ceiling windows. Optional queen/queen and king connecting guest rooms available.
- Executive Suites: This one bedroom suite has 750 square feet of space divided into separate sleeping and living space. The floor to ceiling windows offer expanded views and a king bed with fine linens, plush duvets, and luxury pillows. Decorated with artwork by local artists the living area has a full size sofa, dining area and built-in entertainment center with a LCD HDTV. The guest room bathroom has a walk-in shower, functioning drawers and a TV hidden in the mirror.
- Luxury Suites: The spacious 1,120 square feet of space contains a king guest room and separate living area that includes a dining table, separate bathroom and a large sitting area with a full size sofa. The custom entertainment center allows for the LCD HDTV to be hidden from sight behind a decorative screen. The contemporary comfort of the décor celebrates the artistic style of Dallas with local art work displayed throughout the suite. The floor to ceiling windows showcases panoramic views seamlessly from the living area into the expansive guest room and bathroom. The guest room bathroom has a walk-in shower, bathtub, and a TV hidden in the mirror.
- Presidential Suites: Located on the top floors of the hotel this Texas sized suite has 1,805 square feet of space. The suite includes a see through fireplace in the entry, king guest room and large living area with panoramic views. The expansive guest room includes a private sitting area, walk-in closet and bathroom with walk-in shower and bathtub. Great for entertaining or winding down with multiple sitting areas, a full size wet bar, LCD HDTV’s and a dining table. The contemporary comfort of the décor celebrates the artistic style of Dallas with local art work displayed throughout the suite.
- ADA Accessible Rooms: Accessible rooms are offered for our guests that need ADA features. Our rooms have a roll-in shower with permanent shower seat and hand-held shower head and grab bars, or a tub with grab bars and standard shower. They feature enlarged door openings, the toilet and sink are no higher than 34 inches from the floor, and grab bars are near toilet. Visual notification for hotel alarm system, door and phone is available.
- Plush robes
- Lighted vanity mirror
- Iron and full-sized ironing board
- Turndown service
- Complimentary coffee and coffeemaker
- Hair dyer
- Duvet covers
- Non-allergenic pillows available
- Usable cabinet drawers
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- In-room safe
- Key card activated energy and light conservation
- TV hidden in bathroom mirror
- LodgeNet on-demand movies
- Bedside reading lights
- 42 inch LCD HDTV
- Dual-line telephones
- Speaker phone
- High-speed internet ready workstations
- MP3 Player
- AM/FM alarm clock
Downtown Dallas Dining
Whether searching for a light breakfast from Morsel’s, an elegant dinner at Bob’s Steak & Chop House, or an authentic farm to table meal at Texas Spice, you will find just what you’re craving at the Omni Dallas Hotel.
Bob’s Steak & Chop House
Bob's Steak & Chop House is a nationally renowned steak house specializing in the finest corn-fed, Midwestern prime beef. More Info
Texas Spice, serving 3-meals daily, captures the true flavor of Texas with an emphasis on local ingredients and southern style offering a twist on hometown classics. More Info
The Owner’s Box
The Owner's Box is a sports lover's dream with state-of-the-art features and the latest technology to include a 16 foot screen for viewing the game.
The Uptown Terrace is located on the 4th floor of the hotel with views overlooking downtown Dallas. This premier outdoor venue offers comfortable lounge seating, cabanas, a full-service bar, LCD HDTV's and fabulous food.
Located on the lobby level inside Collections Gift Shop, you will find Omni's signature coffee shop Morsel's. Enjoy fresh brewed daily coffee, espresso and cappuccino, along with pastries an array of beverages, snacks, and sandwiches. Collections Gift Shop is a one-of-a-kind shop to feature the most well known retailers in Dallas. The retailers will be showcased together along with an assortment of sundries and unique gifts.
Hours of Operation
Scheduled to Open November 2011
Monday - Sunday 5:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
At the heart of Omni Dallas Hotel, you’ll find the Lobby Lounge, conveniently located across from the front desk and adjacent to main entrance, the perfect place to meet up with friends, catch-up before a meeting or relax while you take in the energy of it all. Enjoy one of our signature cocktails, coffee from Morsel's or a light snack as you are surrounded by the beautiful detail and architecture of the hotel.
Hours of Operation
Scheduled to Open November 2011
Monday - Sunday 4 – 11 p.m.
Guest Room Dining
For your convenience, 24-hour guestroom dining is available. Enjoy selections from a full menu created by the Executive Chef and his culinary staff in the comfort of a guest room.
Downtown Luxury in the Heart of Dallas
The sophisticated 23-story downtown Omni Dallas Hotel provides the perfect blend of uncompromised service, luxurious accommodations and location. Guests will enjoy a fully-equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center, full-service Mokara Spa and heated infinity swimming pool with stunning views of downtown.
Fitness and Leisure
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Full-Service Mokara Spa
- In-room fitness options including a complimentary Get Fit Kit
- Heated infinity swimming pool
- The Power of One ® - Excellence in Service
- Guest room dining available 24-hours
- Bob’s Steak & Chop House
- Texas Spice
- The Owner’s Box
- Uptown Terrace
- Collections gift shop
- Morsel’s coffee shop
- Lobby Lounge
- Interactive event technology and business center
- Express check-in/check-out
- In-room safes
- Personalized wake-up calls
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- ADA equipped facilities
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Omni Sensational Kids Program
Transportation and Parking
- Valet and self parking available onsite
- Valet Parking Rates:
0-4 hours: $12
4-8 hours: $18
Overnight: $25 - In and Out privileges
- Omni Dallas Hotel preferred transportation service providers include:
- Go Yellow Check Shuttle Service -- Book Online Now >
An economical choice for airport transportation services in their familiar Yellow & White vans or enjoy the comfort of an executive sedan or limo. Pricing for GO Yellow Checker Shuttle Shared Rides:
- DFW International Airport $15 each way per person
- Daily departures for DFW International Airport every 30 minutes between 5:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.**
- Love Field Airport $15 each way per person
- Reservation required for departure to Love Field Airport.
- ** Additional departures times availably by scheduling a reservation pick-up.
- Make reservations online, or for additional information call GO Yellow Checker Shuttle at 214-841-1900.
- BusinessExec Transportation --Book Online Now >
Enjoy the comfort of first-class transportation with executive sedans and limousines for individual or groups.
- Arrivals/Departures from DFW International Airport $74*Arrivals/Departures from Love Field Airport $49*
- *Price quote for Town Car only transfers. Price may increase with SUV requests.
- Make reservations online, or for additional information call Business Exec at 214-352-9700.
Soothe Your Senses at Mokara Salon and Spa in Dallas
Located on the 4th floor of the Omni Dallas Hotel, Mokara Salon & Spa, offers a full-service spa experience. Relax in the comfort of the signature Mokara Spa as you 're pampered with an ultimate spa experience. Make time for a soothing facial, body treatment, massage, manicure or pedicure as you rejuvenate in this refined quiet oasis.
Each treatment begins in the exquisite relaxation room with views of downtown and a soothing fireplace. Whether enjoying a signature body treatment, manicure or a visit to the salon you are sure to enjoy every minute of your time. Treatments include the added benefit of access to the fitness center and rooftop infinity pool.
To make an appointment call 214-652-4955
Click here to visit the Mokara Spa Website
Sunday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday - Saturday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Urban Dallas Wedding Receptions
The sophisticated 23-story downtown Omni Dallas Hotel provides the perfect blend of uncompromised service, luxurious accommodations and location to satisfy every bride’s dreams of her wedding. Guests will enjoy luxurious accommodations, fine cuisine and state of the art amenities while the bride and groom create memories of a lifetime. Every inch of the hotel is elegantly decorated including the 31,733 square foot Dallas Ballroom.
Our award winning service and incomparable attention to detail turns every occasion into a cherished memory. Whether looking for a location for the wedding, reception, bridesmaid’s luncheon, rehearsal dinner or simply an intimate family gather; our warm and sophisticated surroundings will set the stage for the perfect event.
To learn more about our venues, wedding services and catering team please contact (214) 744-6664.
Book your wedding at Omni Hotels and receive a complimentary honeymoon stay at the Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas , Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort , Omni Bedford Springs Resort , Omni Mount Washington Resort , Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate or at theOmni Amelia Island Plantation Resort . Contact your wedding planner for details.
Premier Dallas Meeting Facilities
The Omni Dallas Hotel is the newest convention and meetings destination in Dallas. Joined by a sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center, the LEED Silver-certified hotel provides convenient access to more than 2.1 million square feet of meeting space. Plus, it accommodates 2,500 attendees with more than 110,000 square feet of usable function space at the hotel. Let the hotel’s convention services team plan a successful event that combines legendary service, advanced technology and award winning culinary.
The 1,001 guest room hotel includes multiple dining options, including Bob’s Steak & Chop House, an innovative farm-to-market restaurant and interactive sports bar. Located in the center of downtown, the hotel is close to restaurants, shops, museums and entertainment options.