About This Employer
160 room Hotel
160 room Hotel profile
The Holiday Inn Santa Barbara - Goleta welcomes you with cozy accommodations and superb service. With free wireless high-speed Internet. Ideally located, we are your best choice of Santa Barbara hotels near UCSB and Santa Barbara Airport. During your vacation, tour the Santa Barbara County Wineries and enjoy world class beaches and golf.
Head to Remington's for a delicious meal. For meetings and events, our hotel offers flexible facilities with dedicated event planners in Southern California and over 4,500 square feet of space for up to 300 guests. At our Santa Barbara lodging, take advantage of a free airport shuttle (6:15 AM - 10 PM), valet service, ample free parking, and coin-operated laundry for your convenience.
Remington'sRemington's Restaurant is a Full Service restaurant with Breakfast and Dinner only.We have a full breakfast buffet and Menu for both breakfast and dinner.
Las Palmas Patio BarOutdoor patio Al fresco patio bar with fire pit.
- Last year renovated
- Number of rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Sq. ft. of meeting space
Food & Beverage Outlets
- Regional American
- 1 Outdoor Pool
- Business Center
- Dual Line Telephones
- High Speed Internet-All Rooms
- In-room coffee/tea
- Chinese, Polish, Spanish spoken by hotel staff.
- Morning newspaper delivered to room
- Work desk with lamp and desk level electrical outlet.
- Kids eat free.
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities (washer/dryer)
- Same Day Dry Cleaning
- In Room Video Check-out
Genuine people delivering real service to everyday heroes.
Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express are destinations for everyday heroes and frequent business travelers who want to be respected and recognized as real people. We champion the real world by delivering a hotel experience that offers a warm welcoming atmosphere, genuine service, comfortable beds and refreshing bathrooms. Living our brand means delivering on the commitments of “Stay Real.” We want our people to use their own unique personalities to deliver genuine service to guests in an upbeat, confident, down-to-earth, human and honest manner.
We “stay real” for guests through our brand behaviors:
- Be Ready - we are prepared for any questions our guests may have. We do this by understanding our roles, our hotel and knowing the local area.
- Care - we show we care about our guests by engaging with them in a way that makes them feel like an individual, not a number.
- Take Action - we can add even more value to our guests’ experience through taking ownership and going that extra mile.
- Be Loved - we work to make our guests’ experiences memorable so they come back to us, recommend us to others and continue to be champions of the real world.