About This Employer
Corporate Office profile
The Jan Companies currently own and operates over 98 Burger Kings across the country. Sixty of these locations are in areas throughout Rhode Island, Massachusettes, Connecticut, and Vermont. The Jan Companies is one of the largest privately owned restaurant operators in New England. The first Burger King was erected in 1969 in Cranston, RI by Mr Janikies. The company is still run by the Janikies family for the last 42 years, employing over 4000 people.
Why People Like to Work for Us
Burger King provides excellent training programs to prepare our employees for advancement.We are always looking for great candidates to promote from within. We are a very stable company that is continuously developing new projects all over the country. Burger King takes pride in their great food and great customer service!
- Year founded
- Number of employees
- Types of properties we operate
- Free Standing Restaurant, Golf/Country Club
- Types of locations include
- Major Cities, Small Cities, Small Towns
- Franchise affiliations
- Newport Creamery, Rhode Island
Krispy Kreme, Connecticut
Country Inn Restaurant, Rhode Island
Quidnessett Country Club, Rhode Island
Grassy Hill Country Club, Connecticut
Norton Country Club,Massachusetts
Sterling Country Club, Massachusetts
- We have properties located in
- Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont
- Portfolio summary
- We are owners and operators with equity in 120 properties.
- We operate a total of 120 properties.