Discover the distinctly diverse personality of the Alamo City in grand style. Set along the spectacular River Walk, Grand Hyatt San Antonio is steps from trendy downtown bars, hot clubs, Zagat-rated restaurants and all the sites and attractions that make San Antonio one of the most culturally rich cities in the country. Have an unforgettable experience enhanced by the exceptional touches and personalized services that define Grand Hyatt San Antonio.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay at one of the premier hotels in San Antonio:
- Start with The Alamo, then step down onto the River Walk where everywhere you turn there’s something new to experience including hundreds trendy bars, inventive restaurants, like the popular Pearl Brewery, and happening clubs.
- Take our walking tour of the best hot spots along the River Walk
- Shop at boutiques, specialty stores and shopping centers including the convenient Alamo Quarry Market , Rivercenter Mall and La Villita, a National Historic District brimming with arts, craft shops and galleries
- Visit the San Antonio Museum of Art exhibiting collections of Latin American and Asian art, as well as folk and contemporary pieces. The McNay Art Museum everything from Diego Rivera and Pablo Picasso to manuscripts and sculpture gardens
- Savour the award-winning vintages of the Hill Country offering more than 30 regional wineries
- Explore nature's wonders, golf, shop or visit attractions and theme parks such as Sea World® and Six Flags®; our premier location makes us your ideal base for a memorable visit
- Take advantage of our convenient location to visit HemisFair Park, Alamodome, AT&T Center, The Institute of Texan Cultures and much more
- We have laid out the welcome mat for your four-legged family member. Canine guests weighing up to 50 pounds are welcome. Please see our Pet Policy for more information.
View our Hyatt Destinations San Antonio city guide for insider information on local culture, restaurants, shopping, events and more.
Reward yourself with a stay at Grand Hyatt San Antonio. Make your reservations today.