About This Employer
67 room all suite
67 room all suite profile
Located only minutes from the majestic West Virginia State Capitol, Yeager Airport, beautiful downtown Charleston and the historical East End district. Other points of interest are the Clay Center for the Performing Arts, the University of Charleston and Appalachian Power Stadium home of the West Virginia Power.
As our guest of the Holiday Inn Express, you will stay in a totally renovated spacious king, queen or Executive Suite, with high speed Internet, your choice of plush pillows and “great nights sleep” mattresses.
Also enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet with the world’s best cinnamon rolls. Fresh baked cookies and fresh brewed coffee are available every evening. After a busy day of work or travel, you can energize yourself in our fitness center. Then, cool down in the heated, indoor pool and hot tub. Enjoy the many food options near the hotel that include everything from fast food to steak houses.
Area Attractions/Things to Do
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- West Virginia State University
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences of West Virginia
- University of Charleston
- Tri-State Racetrack & Gaming Cente
Genuine people delivering real service to everyday heroes.
Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express are destinations for everyday heroes and frequent business travelers who want to be respected and recognized as real people. We champion the real world by delivering a hotel experience that offers a warm welcoming atmosphere, genuine service, comfortable beds and refreshing bathrooms. Living our brand means delivering on the commitments of “Stay Real.” We want our people to use their own unique personalities to deliver genuine service to guests in an upbeat, confident, down-to-earth, human and honest manner.
We “stay real” for guests through our brand behaviors:
- Be Ready - we are prepared for any questions our guests may have. We do this by understanding our roles, our hotel and knowing the local area.
- Care - we show we care about our guests by engaging with them in a way that makes them feel like an individual, not a number.
- Take Action - we can add even more value to our guests’ experience through taking ownership and going that extra mile.
- Be Loved - we work to make our guests’ experiences memorable so they come back to us, recommend us to others and continue to be champions of the real world.