20 Buffalo Thunder Trl
Santa Fe, NM 87506-2790
Telephone (505) 455-5555
395 room Hotel profile
Situated under the picturesque Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Hilton Santa Fe Golf Resort & Spa at Buffalo Thunder is only 15 minutes from downtown Santa Fe, and about an hour from Albuquerque International (ABQ) Airport. Enjoy all the resort facilities, with a choice of six restaurants, and indoor and outdoor pools.
Behind the hotel’s striking Pueblo exterior lies the most exciting casino resort in New Mexico. The Casino is situated under the hotel. You will find 1200 slots, 18 tables, roulette wheels and a poker room with tournaments twice weekly. The casino hosts regular events, from internationally- famous live bands, to stand-up comedy.
Towa, this Santa Fe hotel’s onsite golf club, boasts three courses, each taking advantage of the natural features of the landscape. The final par3 on the Bill Phillips-designed Boulder Course drops 100 feet from tee to green. Get fitted for top brand rental clubs by PGA professionals in the golf store. Practice on a driving range in view of Santa Fe Ski Basin. Pamper yourself in Wo’ P’In Spa, with full service salon, revitalizing treatments, or therapeutic massage. Enjoy the sauna and steam room, or relax in a private couples’ treatment room. Work out in the private fitness center with 24-hour key access. Host any event at the Hilton Santa Fe Golf Resort & Spa at Buffalo Thunder hotel. An onsite wedding chapel, 66,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and banquet rooms cater to functions of up to 1,800 guests for the ultimate celebration.
- Hotel, casino, spa and golf in a dramatic Santa Fe setting , 15 minutes from Santa Fe Plaza
- The most exciting casino destination resort in New Mexico
- 27-hole golf course designed by Hale Irwin and Bill Phillips
- Nourishing native American-inspired treatments and private lounges at the 16,000 sq. ft. Wo’ P’In Spa
- Fine dining in the Red Sage Steak house and exciting live entertainment
What to do around here
A National Historic Monument, Santa Fe Plaza was established circa 1610. Built as the town’s central meeting place, it is still Santa Fe’s hub some 400 years later. Tour the Palace of the Governors—completed in 1612, and the oldest continually occupied building in the United States.
A UNESCO-designated Creative City for Crafts and Folk Art, Santa Fe has a vibrant cultural scene. Discover the Museum of International Folk Art, which has many exhibitions alongside an impressive permanent collection. Shop for local Native American artisan wares at the Santa Fe Plaza, just minutes from Los Alamos National Laboratories and Bandelier National Monument.
Santa Fe’s rugged countryside is a magnet for outdoor pursuits. Ski Santa Fe and Taos are a short drive from Hilton Santa Fe Golf Resort & Spa at Buffalo Thunder. In summer, the mountains open up into epic trails for hiking and biking. The aspen trees of the Sangre de Cristo and Jemez Mountains turn a beautiful yellow in Fall. For a panorama of the range, see the New Mexico scenery by air on a hot air balloon tour.
Amenities and Services
Whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, our Hilton hotel is here to make the most of your stay by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve.
For Your Business Convenience
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- Business Center
- Business Phone Service
- Complimentary Printing Service
- Express Mail
- Meeting Rooms
- Notary Public
- Photo Copying Service
- Video Conferencing Available
- Wireless HSIA in Guestrooms
- Wireless HSIA in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless HSIA in Public Spaces
For Your Family’s Comfort and Convenience
- Children's Menu
- Family Package Offered
- High chairs
For Your Comfort and Convenience
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Salon
- Car Rental Desk
- Clothing Store
- Coin Laundry
- Concierge Desk
- Gift Shop
- Guest Activity/Recreation Desk
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- News Stand
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tour Desk
For Your Fitness and Recreation Convenience
- Driving Range
- Fitness Room
- Golf course
- Putting Green
- Tennis Court
- Video Arcade
- Walking Track
For Your Accessibility Needs
The Following Features Are Available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Serv support animals welcome
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
The Following Features Are Not Available:
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Hotel’s parking is valet only
A World of Opportunities for You
Great guest experiences begin with Team Members who feel appreciated, valued and respected. That's what you can expect at Hilton, where we have created a culture of excellence, continuous improvement, and innovation that helps Team Members reach their full potential.
We work hard to attract and select the right talent at the right time. Our goal is to hire people who share our passion for hospitality and want to further their careers while remaining committed to our Vision, Mission and Values.
To fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.
We will be the preeminent global hospitality company and the first choice of guests, Team Members and owners alike.
- We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- We do the right thing, all the time.
- We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- We're team players in everything we do.
- We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.