359 Room Hotel profile
Why People Like to Work for Us
- Our management turnover was less than 10% last year.
- We have an excellent training program.
- We have undergone a complete revnovation of the hotel and restaurant.
Hotel's Downtown Sacramento Location Is near Everything
Need a hotel that is close to as many local attractions and venues as possible? Well, the Holiday Inn® Sacramento - Capitol Plaza hotel is the perfect solution to your problem. After a 15-minute drive down I-5 from Sacramento International Airport (SMF), guests arrive at this hotel's downtown Sacramento, California property.
Corporate patrons are only a brief walk from most business-related venues in Sacramento, and the hotel's address is merely two, seven and ten blocks from the Federal Courthouse, Convention Center and the State Capitol, respectively. With more than 15,000 square feet of flexible event space, our meeting facilities easily accommodate groups of up to 1,000.
Leisure guests love that the hotel's location in Sacramento, California is across the street from "Old Sacramento." This historic landmark district, themed around the California Gold Rush, features shopping, dining and world-renowned museums. Downtown streets are laid out in grids, making it easy for first-time visitors to navigate their way around the city and downtown Sacramento.
Genuine people delivering real service to everyday heroes.
Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express are destinations for everyday heroes and frequent business travelers who want to be respected and recognized as real people. We champion the real world by delivering a hotel experience that offers a warm welcoming atmosphere, genuine service, comfortable beds and refreshing bathrooms. Living our brand means delivering on the commitments of “Stay Real.” We want our people to use their own unique personalities to deliver genuine service to guests in an upbeat, confident, down-to-earth, human and honest manner.
We “stay real” for guests through our brand behaviors:
- Be Ready - we are prepared for any questions our guests may have. We do this by understanding our roles, our hotel and knowing the local area.
- Care - we show we care about our guests by engaging with them in a way that makes them feel like an individual, not a number.
- Take Action - we can add even more value to our guests’ experience through taking ownership and going that extra mile.
- Be Loved - we work to make our guests’ experiences memorable so they come back to us, recommend us to others and continue to be champions of the real world.