Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is looking for a friendly, customer oriented Bell Host. This is a full-time position, requiring flexibility as your schedule will vary depending on the needs of the hotel.
The Bell Host is responsible for the guest experience to include the Bell Stand, Gallery Bar, the Bakery Café and the Guest Kitchen. Must be able to obtain a liquor commission blue card.
• Escort guests and their luggage to and from their rooms, ensuring guests are comfortable with their accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features
• Provide information about hotel services, rooms, and amenities
• Prepare and serve food and drinks at our Bakery Café and Gallery Bar
• Answer general visitor inquiries and provide useful information on local events and recommendations
• Customer service experience is required
• Experience in a hotel environment is highly preferred
• Must have schedule flexibility for afternoons and evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with guest interaction
• Must be 21 years or older
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to lift, pull and push 50 pounds on a regular basis
This position is managed by Kokua Hospitality, a Hyatt franchise partner.
What's in a Name? In our case, quite a lot. Our history and corporate culture are both intrinsically tied to the etymology of our name. Kokua is a Hawaiian word meaning giving to others for their benefit. At Kokua Hospitality, we are proud of our name and proud of the mission it represents -- Giving to others. A mission we're determined to live up to each and every day.