The Revenue Auditor performs daily property revenue audits, cash summaries, journals for entry and related revenue reports for management. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the company's policies and procedures and Internal Control Standards and objectives.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Revenue Auditor performs daily property revenue audits, cash summaries, journals for entry, and related revenue reports for management. The Revenue Auditor will also ensure compliance with reporting requirements for Title 31 of the Code of Federal Regulations for Casinos and the reporting requirements of the Indiana Gaming Commission for Currency Transaction Reporting and Multiple Transaction Logs as detailed in 68 IAC Rule 15-2-1 through 15-2-7. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the company’s policies and procedures and Internal Control Standards and objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Must have high school diploma or its equivalency.
Prior auditing experience preferred.
Must have general office experience.
Must be able to use adding machine and 10-key calculator.
Must have strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Must work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
Employment is contingent upon a favorable outcome of a background investigation and drug screening.
Must possess excellent communication skills.
Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees, and customers.
Must have the ability to effectively interact with customers and employees.
Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
1. Communicates both verbally and in writing with affiliated departments on variances and exceptions to policies and procedures.
2. Completes daily casino revenue audits on slot machines, table games, cage operations, non-gaming areas, and any other functional area requested by management.
3. Maintains knowledge of Internal Controls, Indiana Gaming Commission (IGC) regulations, and standard operating procedures for casino operations to monitor compliance throughout daily operations.
4. Maintains casino records as requires by State and Federal Law.
5. Performs clerical duties as necessary.
6. Provides exceptional customer service to all patrons and communicates in a pleasant, friendly, and professional manner at all times. Maintains a professional work environment with supervisors and staff.
7. Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
8. Attends all necessary training meetings.
9. Assists in other projects, as directed.
10. Duties, responsibilities, requirements, and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
11. Completes timely retrieval, review, completion, and filing of all Multiple Transaction Logs (MTL), Currency Reporting Cards (CRC), SARs, Monetary Instrument Logs (MIL) and any other functional area as requested by management from the Casino on a daily basis.
12. Maintains an exception process that covers Title 31 and all relevant audits.
13. Updates the guest account as needed relative to address, SSN, and identification information.
14. Performs other duties as reasonably requested by Management.
By the mid-1990s, French Lick Spring Hotel, although still in operation, was a mere shell of its former glory and the abandoned West Baden Springs Hotel was literally crumbling to the ground. As with any great comeback story it all started with people who refused to give up – local volunteers and the folks at Indiana Landmarks. Seeing West Baden Springs Hotel in complete ruin devastated the group whose mission it is to save such cherished properties. Soon the Cook family, devoted preservationists who themselves led the restoration of many Indiana buildings, joined the cause and committed more than $500 million dollars to not only save the West Baden Springs Hotel but also the French Lick Springs Hotel. The Cook family wanted their preservation work to result in living, breathing historic places that would be around for centuries to come. Visit French Lick Resort to fully experience this “save of the century.”
Whether you’re just beginning your career journey or looking for a new professional challenge, French Lick Resort has a career path for you! Our resort includes two AAA Four-Diamond historic hotels, two nationally-acclaimed golf courses, a casino, two world-class spas, over a dozen food and beverage venues and retail shops. With so many amenities we have a variety of Full-time, Variable (Part-time) and Seasonal opportunities for you to join our team.
Guests know us for our Friendly Staff who create Memorable Experiences. If you are interested in exploring career opportunities with us and want to join our team to accomplish our mission to “Exceed Guest Expectations,” then click here for current career opportunities.
The tradition lives on
Established in 1845, with the original east wing built in 1901, French Lick Springs Hotel seamlessly blends its fascinating history and modern amenities and services. With family-friendly activities and facilities, it is an ideal destination for special occasion celebrations. Whether it’s golf, spa, horseback riding, swimming, tennis or shopping, this classic American hotel has something everyone can enjoy.
Create a remarkable luxury experience
For a one-of-a-kind experience, look no further than West Baden Springs Hotel. Once called the “Eighth Wonder of the World”, the focal point of this historic hotel is the Atrium that spans 200 feet. The European-influenced architecture sets an elegant ambiance for romantic getaways or weddings. With incomparable meeting spaces for corporate retreats, atmosphere entertainment, special events and more, there are endless possibilities for a truly extraordinary stay.