posted October 9, 2017Evolution Hospitality
The Opportunity: We are looking for a Graphic Design Specialist with a strong eye for design and capacity to manage deadlines effectively. This candidate will be responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations for internal and external clients. This candidate will work with the business development team and will be responsible for upholding global brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations and pitch decks. He/She will partner with our sales team, graphic designers and product specialists in the development of presentations that will be used across digital and print. This candidate must have strong copywriting skills and proofing skills and have ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of animation, builds, as well as the creation of easy to understand charts, graphs, infographics, icons, and diagrams. Deadline driven with excellent follow up ability is a must.
• Utilize graphic design tools and software to develop create custom PowerPoint and Keynote presentations and templates with content
• Design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals
• Conduct image sourcing as needed
• Own the process of design from concept to completion, including proofing for accuracy and adherence to brand style guides and deadlines
• Deal with multiple last minute creative direction and multiple rounds of edits
• Assist creative team with graphic design and production related to all corporate marketing assets for digital and print
• Thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Knowledge and experience with latest versions of PowerPoint and Keynote, including creating slide masters, being aware of PC/Mac differences, designing for various output media (projector, monitors and print-outs), object animations, embedding video, etc.
• Strong copywriting and proofing skills
• Ability to translate complicated concepts into clear and compelling visual narratives (infographics, animation, icons, charts, data visualization)
• Ability to format content and typography at a professional level
• Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with high-level executives
• Work well in a fast-paced environment
• Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
• Experience in creating materials for high profile presentations
• Strong conceptual thinker
• Clean and modern design aesthetic
• At least 1-2 years of professional presentation design experience, preferably in the hospitality industry or part of the business development department
• Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. infographics, animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design preferred
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Reach Your Full Potential at Evolution Hospitality
Evolution Hospitality manages hotel and resort properties in major metropolitan markets across the United States. We are a growing company and look forward to you growing along with us by providing plenty of on-the-job development opportunities to learn new things. Ultimately, your career is in your hands at Evolution Hospitality. It's our brilliant combination of talented, caring individuals that makes Evolution Hospitality the world-class operation it is today.
Opportunities to Grow
One of the best things about working with Evolution Hospitality is that we care about our people and are committed to helping them realize their full potential. We strongly believe if we take good care of our associates, they will in turn take good care of our guests. We do this by providing:
Results + Culture = Performance (and Success)
It's Evolution Hospitality's focus on equal parts culture and results that defines who makes the cut as part of this talented group, either at the corporate office or in the field. Honesty and humility are just as important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package.
Our superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely live Evolution Hospitality's unique culture.