1) Train, schedule, monitor/shop sales techniques and provide performance feedback and open communications (i.e. sales techniques, promotions, blackout dates, sold out dates, special events, city wide, etc...) to ensure excellent customer service and high quality scores.
2) Implement and/or maintain procedures for blocking and coding of rooms, advance deposit and no-show billing, and disputes as well as maintain records, monitor results and compile data and reports to ensure the department meets/exceeds budgeted room nights, average rates, and revenue goals while ensuring quality customer service
3) Supervise the daily operations of the Reservations area to ensure compliance and consistency with policies, procedure, sales programs and techniques and maintenance of equipment.
4) Assist in the compilation, analysis and preparation of updates, forecasts, reports, budgets to continually monitor and revise occupancy levels and room rates to ensure maximum revenue and profits.
5) Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as required.
6) Assist in developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling annual budget and
marketing plans to assist in meeting/ exceeding the overall hotel goals.
7) Review discrepancy reports and expected departures to ensure pre-registration is correctly processed in a timely fashion.
8) Follow up on guest complaints to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
With an alluring fusion of nostalgic and modern decor, NoMo SoHo features 220 guest rooms and 43 suites all with lavish amenities, floor to ceiling windows and complimentary WiFi.
NoMo Kitchen, a fashion favorite, is a modern American restaurant serving globally inspired cuisine with nostalgic influences by Executive Chef, N. Salaam.
Located in the heart of SoHo just steps from Chinatown, Little Italy, Greenwich Village and the Lower East Side, NoMo SoHo puts visitors in an ideal position to enjoy the best of New York City’s restaurants, night life, art galleries and shopping.