posted October 21, 2017Streamsong Resort
PURPOSE: Perform diverse administrative and personal assistant services which are complex and often confidential. Must have thorough knowledge of the company/hotel policies and procedures.
1. Responsible for organizing and planning GM's diary and keeping him/her informed accordingly.
2. Ensuring all guest correspondence is dealt with accurately, in a timely and professional manner.
3. Provide typing support for GM, Accounting, Engineering, Rooms Director, ensuring period end reports, memos, proposals, etc are typed, completed and Federal Expressed to Corporate in a timely manner.
4. Organize and expedite flow of work through manager's office and monitor follow-up action.
5. Log, copy and distribute all checks received in the hotel for advance deposits and accounts receivable.
6. Distribute all incoming mail.
7. Order all office supplies for the hotel on a weekly basis (including supplies for copy machine, laser printer, computers and fax).
8. Take meeting minutes at the Exec Committee and staff meetings, type and distribute.
1. Responsible for the cleanliness and neatness of the executive office, operation.
2. Place all maintenance calls on office equipment.
3. Take initial call for special room requests, i.e., employee rates, comp rooms, trade-outs, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School diploma or GED plus 2 years secretarial experience.
Experience: 2 to 3 years prior administrative assistant or office management experience.
Skills and Abilities: Strong hospitality skills. Organizational and time management skills. Typing 50-60 words per minute. Computer skills, including general Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Ability to prioritize work assignments. Ability to work under minimal direction.
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time you’ll spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guestrooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.