Founded in 2009, Oasis pioneered the "Home Meets Hotel" concept, combining the quality and service of a hotel with the authenticity and comfort of a private home rental. Guests can book handpicked homes with a range of hotel-like amenities, including in-person check-in and check-out, fresh linens and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. Beyond the home, Oasis helps guests get the most of out of their stay with insider tips and can't miss spots in their city guides, as well as exclusive perks like access to local gyms, private members clubs and more. In August 2017 Oasis announced a strategic partnership with Hyatt, and is part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
Your main tasks will include:
- Hire, train, supervise, schedule and evaluate Corporate Reservation Team ensuring that all procedures, processes are performed to department standards.
- Establish sales objectives for Reservations Team based on annual sales plan by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and seasonality.
- Implement sales programs by developing sales action plans and conduct sales training across department and as needed company-wide such as negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Maintains sales and pricing by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors. Works with other departments to establish and adjust corporate homes pricing by monitoring competition, supply and demand.
- Monitors the performance of Reservations team against established individual and departmental goals
- Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Provides service to our partners and clients in order to grow share of the account on behalf of the company.
- Speak fluent English and either Spanish or Portuguese
- Have 5+ years of Management experience within Sales, Marketing or Hospitality function
- Direct experience managing teams across locations and with strong people management skills
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management, or related major
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all level of the organization.
- Proven leadership track record, ability to motivate and build high performing teams.
- Are a leading hospitality company that combines the authenticity of renting a private home with hotel-like service, concierge and exclusive perks
- Have offices in over 20 destinations in 13+ countries and are still growing
- Believe in teamwork
- Benefit from the unique backgrounds and experiences of our team members from across the globe
- Believe that there is a tremendous opportunity to truly change the way people travel and experience new destinations
- Are rapidly expanding and providing opportunities for our Team Members to grow with us
- Want you to know what everyone else is saying about us - The Press Room