posted March 23, 2017Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Marriott International offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that’s right for you. With more than 5700 properties and 30 brands you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Marriott.
Leads the planning, execution, and evaluation of all email campaigns for Brand Marketing. Consults, advises, and educates on hotel driven business-to-consumer email campaigns and initiatives. Partners with multiple clients, including the CMO, VP’s of Marketing, copywriters, e-Commerce personnel, hotel marketing personnel, and external vendors to execute the necessary business and marketing strategies/ tactics.
Education and Experience
• Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field; 5 years experience in email and Marketing.
• Experience with WYSIWYG tools (Dreamweaver), HTML, Photoshop
• Experience with Databases, segmentation, and list management
• Experience with A/B Testing software
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing eMarketing Activities
• Leads the planning, execution, and evaluation of all email campaigns for Brand Marketing.
• Develops email marketing plans and strategies based upon customer analysis and customer segmentation in order to better target meeting planners and customers (need dates; property expansion updates and news; announcements; tradeshow and client event communications).
• Provides consulting, advice and education on business-to-consumer targeted emails for GMO and hotels and provide appealing messages and offers to the right audiences at the right times.
• Act as daily point person with multiple clients, database management company and other direct marketing vendors to verify needs and goals are aligned for email and data analytics related to email (e.g., manage lists, list selection, and overall customer touch strategy.)
• Reports on the efficacy of email campaigns to senior and hotel management on a monthly basis.
• Tests campaigns to increase email conversion and click-through rates and minimize unsubscribe rates.
• Collaborates with other important constituencies to better understand and further refine segmentation and targeting of email communications.
• Consults, advises, and educates on hotel driven business-to-consumer email campaigns and initiatives.
• Conducts regular overviews and consulting to educate multiple client base with special emphasis on hotel campaign planning and tracking.
• Creates innovative email programs and leveraging the web for e-newsletters and auto alerts.
• Establishes benchmarks and trends for Email, set up tracking/conversion mechanisms, identify successful activities, and share knowledge throughout the organization.
Building Successful Relationships
• Works closely with the GMO to verify the timeliness, quality and effectiveness of emails.
• Partners with multiple clients, including the CMO, VP’s of Marketing, copywriters, e-Commerce personnel, hotel marketing personnel, and external vendors to execute the necessary business and marketing strategies/ tactics.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.