REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
1. Supervise the shift operations in the Front Office and liaise with sales, reservations, accounting, and the operations departments to ensure smooth operations and achievement of an optimal level of quality service and hospitality.
2. Supervise the Front Office employees; interview, recommend hiring, schedule, train, recommend performance reviews, resolve problems, provide open communications and recommend discipline as appropriate.
3. Aid in the implementation and administration of company programs of the Front Office (Front Desk, PBX, Bell Stand, Concierge, and Valet). Ensure compliance with LSOP’s and SOP’s to ensure an optimal level of guest and associate satisfaction.
4. Resolve customer complaints, anticipate potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality.
5. Monitor and maintain the Front Office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Discover the grandeur of the past, where Lone-Star legend meets 4-Diamond luxury, at The Adolphus. As the cherished standard for luxury accommodations since St. Louis beer baron Adolphus Busch opened its doors in 1912, this baroque masterpiece stands today as the Grande Dame of downtown Dallas hotels.
Step inside and be swept away by our imperial European elegance. Amid regal Flemish tapestries and an ornately carved Victorian Steinway once owned by the Guggenheim family, you can sense the aura of the famous guests who have preceded you – from Queen Elizabeth II and the Vanderbilts to U2, Oscar de la Renta, and Babe Ruth. Become part of the legend at this storied Dallas luxury hotel, where today, every guest is treated like royalty.