posted October 15, 2017DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs
We are currently looking for a Front Desk Agent to join our team.
As a Front Desk Agent, you’ll be responsible for providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
Key responsibilities of a Front Desk Agent include:
• Checking guests in and out of the hotel in a efficient, courteous and professional manner
• Ensuring that special requests are noted and fulfilled
• Communicating with all departments regarding in house VIPs and any special requests/needs
• Promoting and selling special hotel programs, special rate packages and upgrades when appropriate
• Interacting with hotel associates in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
• Answering the telephone in a professional manner and assisting guests with any questions, directions, etc.
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
The ideal Front Desk Agent candidate will have at least one year of Front Desk Agent experience, exceptional communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for positive, upbeat individuals who can deliver total guest satisfaction.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• High school degree or equivalent
• Strong computer skills
• Pleasant telephone demeanor
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
67967 Vista Chino
Cathedral City, CA 92234
Telephone (760) 322-7000
289 Room Resort
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs has been renovated. Situated at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains, enjoy the views of the mountains from our resort. The new aesthetic is inspired by the desert landscape and features neutral colors, wood accents and splashes of color.
Recharge in one of our spacious guest rooms, which feature either a king or two queen beds. Our updated rooms include free WiFi, a 49-inch TV and mini-refrigerator. All rooms have either a patio or balcony, perfect for enjoying the panoramic views. For more space choose a suite, which has a living room, dining room and two bathrooms.
Our Palm Springs resort boasts a 27-hole championship golf course with views of the mountains and lake. Get pampered at The Spa At Desert Princess with a massage or facial. Swim in our Olympic-sized pool, which features two hot tubs, private cabanas and a 5,000 sq. ft. sundeck. Burn some calories in our modern fitness center featuring state-of-the-art equipment.
Dine at either of the two new restaurants added during the renovation or choose room service. Polanco Kitchen, which serves Southern California inspired cuisine. Mira Bar features mountain views, indoor or outdoor seating and is the perfect place to watch sports.
Enjoy 23,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space. Host a business conference or dream wedding for up to 1,200 guests in the Mesquite Ballroom or use the majestic San Jacinto Mountains as a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor wedding.