115 Room Resort profile
Tabernash, Colorado. Even the name has an alluring ring to it. Stop by for a visit and you’ll see why. Our 6,000 acres of pristine land creates a literal oasis tucked just off the main road leading from Winter Park and Fraser. Here, horses and cows graze freely. Babbling creeks meander. Wild life is abundant, as is the chance to explore. And if all that isn’t enough of a sell, consider working somewhere that lures travelers from all over the world. It’s just that special.
At Devil’s Thumb Ranch we carefully craft experiences that embrace the pioneering spirit of the early homesteaders while honoring the grand landscape that surrounds us. Of course, such a luxurious escape would be incomplete without refined modern comforts like our renowned spa, acclaimed restaurants, plush accommodations and a unique approach to sustainability that preserves this stunning place for future generations.
WORKING AT THE RANCH: OUR MISSION
Our mission at Devil’s Thumb Ranch is to give both guests and employees the chance to live the true Colorado experience. Working here means surrounding yourself with the great outdoors, great people, and the rugged individualism the West has always been known for. Living in Grand County offers opportunities to visit Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, Lake Granby and Winter Park Ski Resort. From great mountain biking to the growing music scene, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow your skills across a variety of departments in an incredible setting. We hope you’ll consider joining the team.
OUR COMPANY PHILOSOPHY
- We believe that emphasizing the personal touch, from the service and amenities we provide to the facilities we build, enhances our guests’ experiences. What does this have to do with working here?
- We believe that a natural, outdoor experience can restore the body and the soul.
- We believe that creating a sustainable business is essential for attaining a profitable business.
- We believe in paying homage to things created naturally, from the food we serve and the merchandise we purchase to the unspoiled natural beauty that surrounds us.
- We believe that business should be fun.
- We believe that giving back to the community adds to the success of the community, the company and our employees.
- We believe that surrounding ourselves with creativity and beauty is important in nurturing the mind and spirit.
- We believe that good health is essential to a good life.
EMPLOYEE PERKS AND BENEFITS
Working here means benefiting from the same special experiences that make the ranch an incredible guest retreat—from discounts on activities and retail, spa treatments, delicious food and lodging, affordable housing, free shuttle service, to our employee cafeteria that serves a free shift meal per day. Check out what other great perks come with the gig.
- Free Nordic skiing
- 50% off season ski pass
- Free mountain bike trail pass
- Affordable employee housing
- Free yoga classes
- Discounts on spa treatments and summer adventures
- Discounted lodging rates for friends & family
- Free employee meals
- Team building activities
- Working with great people
Read more about working at Devil's Thumb Ranch here!