GA and the CSRA. EHG operates hospitality venues in Macon and Augusta, Georgia as well as off site catering and food service contracts.
Macon properties include:
- Anderson Conference Center - Centrally located in the state, the Anderson Conference Center features 15,000 square feet of meeting space, including six break out conference rooms with premier technology that can accommodate from 10 to 1000 guests.
- Edgar’s Bistro - offers weekday lunch and dinner, a full-service bar and catering service.
Augusta properties operated by EHG:
- Edgar’s Grille, an award-winning upscale casual restaurant that features New American cuisine, focused on using locally sourced ingredients.
- The Snelling Center, an event venue co-located with Edgar’s Grille, which can accommodate events from ten to 300 guests.
- The Pinnacle Club, a premier private city club in downtown Augusta, which provides incredible views of the Savannah River and Augusta city scape.
- Edgar’s Above Broad a new resort style rooftop restaurant and entertainment venue.
- GA and the CSRA. EHG operates hospitality venues in Macon and Augusta, Georgia as well as off site catering and food service contracts.
- Hire Grounds Café, bookstore and café which specializes in gourmet coffees, smoothies, paninis, salads and fresh baked desserts.
All hospitality enterprises are profit centers and applied learning venues for the Helms College School of Hospitality. Helms College is the first Goodwill post secondary educational venture of its kind and offers a fully accredited curriculum of certificate, diploma and associate degree programs. It embodies a unique integration of experiential learning, intensive student advisement and mentoring services to achieve middle skills career advancement.
The Mission of Goodwill Industries
Goodwill Industries has embraced the philosophy of helping people with a “hand up not a handout” since its founding in 1902 by the Rev. Edgar J. Helms, a Methodist minister. Today, Goodwill Industries is a $5 billion plus federation of 180 autonomous members world-wide.