Starting Wage $15.75 Per Hour
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Verifies and posts business transactions such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Monitors loans and accounts payable and receivable to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
- Reviews computer printouts against manually kept ledgers and makes corrections.
- Conducts audits in the areas of Slots, Table Games, and Cage.
- Responsible for maintaining daily input of spreadsheet schedules involving the casino audits.
- Performs balance sheet account analysis and reconciles the cage bank statement.
- Assists with the preparation of recommendations and/or proposals for improving the organizations Casino Accounting operations.
- Collects federal, state and local data for the preparation of tax returns.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of the chart of accounts.
- Knowledgeable of the Indiana Gaming regulations as well as Tropicana Evansvilles internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a variety of hours, holidays and weekends as necessary.
- Must be available for regularly scheduled work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience
High School Diploma or GED. One-year clerical experience preferred or equivalent combination of continued education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must be able to satisfy the requirements for obtaining and retaining an Occupational Gaming License from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
Ability to read, write and interpret documents. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Ability to learn multiple accounting and gaming software applications.
Access To Gaming Facility
Limited requirements to be in gaming facility
Access To Sensitive Materials
Requires access to player information and other proprietary information of Tropicana Evansville.
Publicado 3 De Septiembre De 2023