Compensation: $35,568 per year, Tiempo Completo
1. Supervise Hotel Front Desk and Valet Operations. Staff, schedule, evaluate, train, develop and monitor team. Recommend wage increases, promotions, demotions, discipline and other employment actions for Team Members.
2. Supervise daily shift process ensuring all Team Members adhere to standard operating procedures. Verify that all duties regarding bucket check, room rate, over/short log, coupon audits, etc. are completed.
3. Must review, approve and sign all hotel rate adjustments during shift.
4. Ensures proper credit card approvals, appropriate cash payments and direct bill procedures are followed.
5. Responsible for overseeing all checking in and out of groups and individual guests.
6. Assists with special requests and resolutions to guest’s issues.
7. Works to ensure highest room occupancy is achieved, following guidelines set forth by Manager.
8. Ensures all departmental personnel follow the Thoughtful Service model at all times.
9. Knowledgeable of the Indiana Gaming regulations as well as Tropicana Evansville’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
10. Must be available for regularly scheduled work.
11. May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises Hotel Front Desk and Valet Team Members in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from Two-Year College or technical school; one to two year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Indiana Gaming License
Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports,
business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Basic addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and all other systems associated with position.
Bally’s Evansville offers 45,000 sq. feet of gaming space, 1,000 slot machines, 30 electronic and live tables, a sports book, 338 hotel rooms and suites, three restaurants, four bars, a live entertainment venue, and 50,000 sq. ft. of interior and exterior convention and event space.
Our parent company, Bally’s Corporation is a global casino entertainment company with a growing presence including award-winning casinos and resorts, as well as a broad portfolio of digital sports betting and casino offerings.With approximately 10,500 employees spread in offices around the world, Bally’s Corporation is one of the fastest-growing competitors in our field. Company assets within the United States include 15 casinos, a horse racing track, and access to online sports betting licenses in 18 states. Our casino operations boast an impressive total collection of over 15,000 slot machines, 500 table games, and 5,300 hotel rooms.