STARTING WAGE: $4.25 PER HOUR + TIPS
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Greet guests, maintains proper dining experience, delivers items, fulfills guest’s needs, up sells items, offers drinks and desserts, removes courses, refills drinks and replenishes silverware.
- Takes orders and sends them to kitchen staff through the POS system
- Has a working knowledge of the menu, promotions, special events and other property information
- Helps maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the restaurant by completing the mandatory side work designated by manager on duty
- Accurately collects money for orders served and follows point-of-sale procedures accurately and gives receipt to patron.
- Performs opening/closing duties as designated by the manager on duty
- May assist with casino restaurant with food prep, food handling, stocking and cashier duties as needed
- Follows the Thoughtful Service model at all times
- Knowledgeable of the Indiana Gaming regulations as well as Tropicana Evansville’s internal controls, policies and procedures
- Must be available for regularly scheduled work and able to work a variety of hours, holidays and weekends
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be 19 years or older. A passion for craft beer is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, clients, customers, and the general public. Frequent interactions with guests and Team Members. Ability to read andinterpret menus and specials.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Possess ability to perform these operations using units of US Dollars.
Must be able to learn and operate a Point of Sale system (POS)
Access To Gaming Facility
Gaming floor accessed to move between or work in food outlets
Access To Sensitive Materials
Publicado 3 De Septiembre De 2023