This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Experience and Education:
• Associate Degree in Business Management, Secretarial Technology or other related field or graduation from an accredited business school/college.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an executive support role or five (5) years of increasingly responsible clerical, administrative, and accounting experience.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Knowledge of casino operations and gaming regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to apply Roberts Rules of Order.
• Ability to maintain information confidential under all circumstances.
• Ability to work independently exercising good judgment and initiative
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to sit, stand and walk for extended periods: use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms: perform repetitive motions with fingers while using a keyboard, mouse and other equipment. The employee occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds for various needs
Work is generally performed in a casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Due to the nature and scope of this position, evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended hours and irregular shifts will be required.
You will be required to pass a drug screening successfully. The use of any drug or other controlled substance that is illegal under Federal Law is not permitted, including medical cannabis.
Resumes are encouraged. However, we will not accept it in lieu of the application. Submit an application by applying online. Incomplete applications may delay or exclude you from consideration.
Tesuque Casino, owned by the Pueblo of Tesuque, is located in the foothills of the gorgeous Sangre de Cristo mountains, 10 miles north of Santa Fe, Mexico.
The gaming facility offers a 72,000 square-foot casino, which features 800 slot machines and 10 table games. Food venues include Cottonwood Kitchen with an exhibition kitchen, ample lounge and bar area overlooking the casino floor, and a 75-seat outdoor patio. Grab & Go offers fast food at an affordable price for casino players on the go.
Tesuque Casino offers live, intimate performances seven days a week, in the 4,000 sq. ft. lounge area featuring local musicians and some of the nation’s biggest acts.
Tesuque is the Spanish variation of a traditional Tewa language name for “village of the narrow place of the cottonwood trees.” The beauty of this magnificent landscape also contributed to the design and construction of the casino, with massive walls of windows giving every guest a front row seat to some of the most spectacular imagery that nature has to offer.