We are looking for highly motivated and energetic Associates to join our Award-Winning Hospitality Team. By joining the BPR Properties Team you will play a key role in ensuring an exceptional guest and colleague experience. BPR Properties fosters an encouraging and supportive network that will allow you to gain hospitality experience and grow your hospitality career. Competitive rates, benefits, and opportunity are all available to our Team Members. Contact us today, we’re excited to meet you!
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees.
- Sells the value of property to all inquiries (via telephone and in person) and strives to convert them into reservations and occupied rooms.
- Responsible for conducting courtesy calls within 20 minutes after guest check-in.
- Probes to uncover as much information from guests as possible to assist in the gathering of potential sales leads, as well as understanding/defining market segmentation and company information.
- Processes guest reservations, registrations, payments, and departures.
- Handles collection efforts of all in house balances and notifies management of potential liabilities.
- Balances all cash, check, credit card and city ledger accounts through verification. Shift reports and performs audit functions if assigned.
- Responsible for thorough understanding and effective performance of property management system.
- Maintain and organize work area and clean model, lobby and Front Desk area daily.
- Respond to all guest requests and follow through to assure satisfactory outcome and compliance.
- Offers Guest assistance when needed whenever possible.
- Complies with all safety and security policies in accordance with property standards.
- Involves cross training into the housekeeping, Breakfast and laundry areas so that assistance can be given as needed.
- Process payments and charges for miscellaneous accounts; Sweet shop, guest laundry, fax, postage, etc.
- Clean and maintain lobby area during slow periods.
- Refurbish coffee and other guest amenities as needed during reception hours.
- Responsible for performing competitive checks nightly to other hotels in area.
- Educates competitors on using property as an option for overflow guests.
- Other duties as assigned, of when the employee is capable of performing.
Education: High School Diploma / G.E. D. equivalent
Related Work Experience: No related work experience is required
Supervisory Experience: No supervisory experience is required
Communications: English language proficiency; communication, listening, applied reading and writing
Analytical Skills: Computer skills, problem solving skills, decision-making, arithmetic computation, learning
Interpersonal Skills: Customer service orientation, interpersonal skills, team work, diversity relations
Organization:Multi-tasking, time management
Personal Attributes:Integrity, dependability, positive demeanor, presentation, adaptability/flexibility, stress tolerance, initiative, great positive attitude
Physical Abilities: Visual Acuity
Publié Le 24 Septembre 2023