We are seeking a Night Attendant to join our Team with a starting Wage up to $18 per hour!
When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than HomeTowne Studios by RedRoof. Not only do we continually strive to have the best quality extended stay hotel experience to our guests, but as a Management Company, we also aim to be the employer of choice. Where you choose to work is just as important as the work you do!
- Health insurance (Employee contributions starting as low as $54 individual and $297 family (Semi Monthly))
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
HomeTowne Studios has been a leader in providing quality extended hotel stays. The company manages hotels in 20 different states. Our HomeTowne properties were renovated in 2018 and we continue to improve the quality as well as the guest and employee experience. By enhancing our properties and training techniques, we have made our managed hotels a better place for our guests to stay and a better place for our employees to work.
- Conduct courtesy calls with-in 30 minutes after guest check-in.
- Assists guests with request and/or complaints after regular office hours.
- May handle check-ins/check-outs and make guestroom keys for lost/lockouts.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the laundry rooms and guest laundry.
- Clean, dry and fold linen, blankets, bedspreads, etc.
- Provides courtesy patrol in lobby and front entrance area.
- Ensures exceptional customer service to all guests while maintain guest privacy and safety
- May compute bill, collect payments, and make changes for guests, post charges to Property Management system.
- Complete department checklists and reports for relevant shifts.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma preferred or equivalent experience
- 1 year in previous customer service position.
- Must have basic office skills (math, cash handling, computer skills, etc.)
- Basic English communication (verbal and written) skills required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
Publié Le 1 Septembre 2023