The Hotel Drisco is the premier luxury boutique hotel in San Francisco, renowned for its traditional elegance and highly attentive service. In January 2019 we were named one of the top 25 hotels in the United States by TripAdvisor, and in 2018 we were named one of the top 100 hotels in the world by Fodor's Travel Guides. Located on Pacific Avenue atop San Francisco's charming Pacific Heights neighborhood, and with only 48 rooms, a stay at the Hotel Drisco is an intimate and highly personalized experience. The hotel is a short walk from sweeping views of the Golden Gate, the rugged beauty of the Presidio and the sophistication of world class restaurants and shopping boutiques along Sacramento, Fillmore and Union Streets.
We Have A Fresh New Face
As of the Summer of 2017, The Hotel Drisco completed an extensive renovation. For new comers or our loyal guests, we welcome you with the same local character, relaxed ambiance, with beautifully appointed rooms atop San Francisco's charming Pacific Heights neighborhood. The scope of our renovation included all guestrooms and bathrooms, the Dining Room, a new elevator, innovative and efficient radiant heating/cooling system, and many more smaller touches.
We offer market-leading wages and competitive benefit programs to ensure that our associates are well taken care of and feel supported by us. Our hotel job benefit programs include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with a broad-based provider network so that you can choose the plan that works best for you. Plans include medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement savings plans with employer matching, so you can plan for your retirement.
- Paid vacation time eligibility (after an introductory period).
- Discounted stays at all Woodside Hotels affiliated properties, restaurants and spas.
Why Work Here?
- We foster an environment where you can grow and develop personally and professionally; it’s not just another hotel job.
- You are empowered to do what matters and to solve problems.
- You can be a part of a highly functioning team surrounded by some of the best hospitality professionals.
- Associates at all levels of the company live by the Woodside Spirit.
- We value open and honest communication at all levels of the hotel, and our General Managers and company executives have an open door policy.
- Our hotels and restaurants serve very special, kind and interesting guests. And that makes life interesting.
- We are fun-loving people… come have fun with us!
- People get hired for who they are, not just what they have done.
- We are a collection of smaller hotel, but large in spirit, creativity and sense of ownership.
- Everyone’s ideas are encouraged and welcomed.
- It’s rare to find such a passionate group of people all working together toward a common goal.
- We take immense pride in our products and services.
- Our hotels are civic leaders in their community, and it feels good to do good.
- Our hotels and restaurants are top-rated in our markets (go ahead, look us up on TripAdvisor.com and see what our guests have to say about us), and it’s fun to work with the best.