We are looking for HAPPY, HELPFUL, CARING, and FUN candidates with at least 3-6 months of Hotel experience to work as Front Desk Agents at the Boutique Hotel (s) in Newhall/Santa Clarita near Six Flags Magic Mountain area.
- Dependability is a must.
- A smile is required at all times.
- Eagerness to be helpful is mandatory.
The ideal candidate will be dependable and prompt to clock in for all shifts. They will have a smile on their face, readily available for every guest that they encounter. They will enjoy engaging in conversations with all of our guests while maintaining efficiency to meet needs quickly. They will anticipate the needs of our guests and react expediently with solutions. Long-term employment and goals of advancement should be important to those applying. Qualified applicants must have a current, valid driver license.
If you would like to join our award-winning team, we currently have openings for part-time and full time Front Desk Agents.
Opportunities for advancement and internal promotion
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and complaints.
- Answers and routes call as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy.
- Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during the shift.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and travel directions.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the General Manager.
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls.
- Records pertinent guest information in the pass on the log.
- Ensures the common area/lobby is clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
- A minimum of one to three months related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Prior hotel front desk agent experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner app
ropriate to the audience, whether oral or written.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
Job Type: Part-Time and/or Full-time
Experience: customer service and front desk : 6 months to 1 year (Preferred) Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time