posted December 4, 2017Las Alcobas, A Luxury Collection Hotel
BASIC PURPOSE: Provide information concerning the hotel and the city to the guests and service their immediate needs as thoroughly as possible.
1. Service each guest comment/complaint according to procedure. (10%)
2. Escort and service VIP guests. (5%)
3. Assist in the cleanliness of the concierge lobby area and pantry to ensure that high standards are always kept.
4. Perform all duties assigned by the Spa Manager.
5. Maintain and control concierge equipment.
6. Perform duties concerning check-in and check-out of concierge guests with the Front Desk according to procedures.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: One year previous customer service related experience.
Skills and Abilities: Requires knowledge of Interstate policies, procedures and services.
Ability to communicate in English. Second language is desirable.
Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
Welcome to Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Napa Valley, where guests will be pampered with the warmth of a place called home. We have encompassed all that Wine Country has to offer to curate an experience to captivate all of the senses and service to exceed every expectation.
Our historic resort boasts 68 rooms and suites all with gracious floorplans, and most with a beautiful outdoor terrace and vineyard views. Guestrooms are spectacularly appointed with Rivolta linens, oversize bathrooms, custom designed furniture and every need attended to. Guests can soak in the Spring Mountain sunset, take a dip in the pool, or melt in atrio spa with curated treatments over 2000 years old. Creating memorable experiences with age old friends at our signature restaurant, Acacia House by Chris Cosentino, or celebrate in one of our intimate event spaces. Every detail has been perfected - and service to exceed every expectation.