Immerse yourself in the relaxed luxury of Grand Hyatt Sanya Haitang Bay, where the year-round sunshine and white-sand coastline offer a stunning natural backdrop. Inspired by Chinese lanterns, the hotel is a beacon guiding travelers to comfort and rejuvenation.
What Makes Guest Stays Grand
- A magnificent location: On the southernmost tip of tropical Hainan Island with breathtaking views and direct access to a stunning white-sand beach
- Striking architecture: A triumvirate of buildings conceived as Chinese lanterns, illuminating the resort’s gardens and pools and shining out to sea
- Family friendly facilities: Adventure-themed guestrooms; three swimming pools; a vast children’s playground; and fun-filled activities at Camp Hyatt
- Unique dining venues: Four restaurants, including Yu Cun by award-winning designer Andre Fu, which evokes the rustic charm of a fishing village
- A private spa village: Huan Spa and Huan Villas with private pool, garden and treatment suite, offer indulgent spaces dedicated to restoring calm