posted November 21, 2017Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street
We are currently looking for a Front Office Manager to lead the front office team at our Homewood Suites Seattle property.
As a Front Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for all duties of the front office operation, including management of the front desk, training and employee development, delivery of quality customer service and resolution of guest issues, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy,
Key responsibilities of a Front Office Manager include:
• Ensuring that the front desk team is checking guests in and out of the hotel in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner
• Ensuring guests’ needs and concerns are responded to in a timely, professional and friendly manner with a focus on service recovery when applicable
• Ensuring that all safety and security policies and procedures are followed
• Interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing team members
• Evaluating team performance and taking appropriate corrective action as needed to hold team members accountable
• Setting goals, providing ongoing feedback, and rewarding/recognizing team members
• Preparing and adjusting weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts
• Authorizing requests for personal time off, holidays for team members, schedule changes, overtime, and expenditures
• Reviewing guest comments and ensuring that problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
• Maintaining an efficient system of communication between the Front Office and other departments, with particular attention to guest arrivals and departures
• Monitoring and maintaining the front office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance
The ideal Front Office Manager candidate will possess strong communication skills, a clear understanding of guest service in a hotel environment and demonstrate leadership abilities.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum of two years front desk experience in a hotel property of similar size and quality
• Minimum of one year supervisory experience
• Must be highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced changing environment
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner and exhibit good judgment
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible
• Must have excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
1011 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Telephone (206) 682-8282
195 Room All Suite
From the moment you step into the beautiful and relaxing lobby of our downtown Seattle hotel, you'll begin to feel the stress of everyday life go away. Relax by our fireplace or unwind while watching one of the 50-inch LCD televisions while our friendly and attentive staff makes you feel at ease.
Our Seattle extended stay hotel offers a home-away-from-home experience with our amenities, services, and well-appointed guest rooms and suites. Select guestrooms and suites feature full kitchens with stove, refrigerator, microwave, kitchen utensils, and dining area setup. Homewood Suites Seattle is one of few hotels with kitchens in Seattle.
Of all the Seattle hotels near Pike Place, you'll find ours an excellent choice for lodging close to all the major points of interest in the Emerald City. If this if your first visit to the area, you will be quite surprised at the sheer number of things to see and do in Seattle. When you choose the Seattle hotel rooms of the Homewood Suites Pike St/Convention Center, you'll be in close proximity to the dining and shopping of Pike Place Market, and numerous other must-see attractions in Seattle's bustling and vibrant downtown area.
Sports fans will love being just a short 10-minute drive from Safeco Field and Century Link Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders. Additionally, we're just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market, Seattle Space Needle and the Paramount Theatre and just one block from the Washington State Convention Center & Trade Center and ACT Theatre Seattle.