posted February 13, 2018Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Hotel Circle/SeaWorld Area
We're currently seeking a professional Night Auditor to join our team at the Homewood Suites San Diego Hotel Circle. Job Responsibilities
Key responsibilities of a Night Auditor (aside from remaining awake the entire night!) include:
• Auditing all charges and postings and correcting work as necessary
• Reconciling daily activity and closing all accounts in preparation for the new business day
• Processing, formatting and distributing daily reports
• Checking guests in and out of the hotel in a efficient, courteous and professional manner
• Processing all payments according to hotel requirements
• Interacting with hotel associates in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Responding to guest needs in a timely manner
• Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
The ideal Night Auditor will have had a minimum of one to two years experience in a hotel/resort or accounting position.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must have an operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability and desire to acquire extensive knowledge about the hotel, its services and facilities
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must be willing and have the ability to work overnight shifts (10 pm to 6 am)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
2201 Hotel Circle South
San Diego, CA 92108
Telephone (619) 881-6800
Welcome to Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego, CA Hotel Circle/Sea World Area, our extended-stay hotel in Mission Valley located close to the airport, SeaWorld, zoo and San Diego beaches.
Each spacious suite offers complimentary internet access, work desk with ergonomic chair, sofa bed, flat-screen TV plus extra USB ports and outlets for electronics. The in-room fully equipped kitchen includes a full-sized refrigerator, microwave, two burner stove and dishwasher to make you feel at home. Our extended stay San Diego, CA hotel welcomes families with children and offers a good selection of one- and two-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas. Some rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows. Accessible rooms are also available that include all the standard amenities plus extra features for your comfort.
Start your morning right with a daily hot full breakfast included with your stay. Enjoy complimentary evening social with drinks* offered Monday through Thursday. Stop by the 24-hour onsite convenience shop for a quick snack or a meal to prepare in your room.
Recreational facilities include a heated outdoor pool with hot tub, a large fitness center and a welcoming outdoor courtyard with fire pits and life-sized board games, perfect for socializing. Our San Diego, CA hotel offers a private boardroom for up to 20 people and a private dining area for social gatherings.