The room attendant is responsible for maintaining clean rooms by completing assignments in an efficient and orderly manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Makes up guest beds.
* Dusts furniture.
* Cleans light bulbs, television and telephones.
* Dusts wall pictures.
* Cleans wall mirrors.
* Spot cleans bedroom walls.
* Cleans window glass and tracks.
* Cleans balcony
* Clean baseboards
* Cleans bathrooms, toilets, ceiling vents and sink bowls.
* Replenish amenities
* Washes bathroom walls and bathtubs.
* Cleans bathroom wall mirrors and light fixtures.
* Washes bathroom floors and refrigerators.
* Clean shower glass/ change shower curtains
* Spot cleans bathroom doors and frames.
* Reports maintenance problems to Housekeeping office.
* Makes sure room is properly cleaned before moving on to next room assignment.
* Completes daily assignments
* Cleans the truck before shift is over.
* Reports to Housekeeping office any items that are missing from rooms or any items that are damaged.
* Places items left behind by a departing guest in an envelope and takes them to the Housekeeping office.
* Maintains current knowledge of Hotel Safety and Evacuation Plan.
* Supports and implements Miyako Hotel Superior Unique Guest Service Standards.
* Understands and follows Hotel-wide and Local Department Standard Operating Procedures.
* Reports to station, uniformed ready to work at the time tour of duty is scheduled to begin.
* Knows and understands the hotel policy that regular attendance and punctuality is expected of all employees.
* Follows all health, safety and hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Employee Handbook
Miyako Hotels are known throughout Japan for their traditional beauty and impeccable service. The Miyako Hotel Los Angeles has captured the quintessential elegance and hospitality of Japan within a cosmopolitan full service American hotel in the heart of exciting downtown.
Enter the warm and inviting atmosphere of urban magnificence at its best. Our courteous and attentive staff will look after your every need, whether your stay is for business or leisure. From the first cheerful “Welcome to Miyako!” it will be clear that this property was designed for the ultimate comfort, entertainment and well being of every guest.
Enjoy the flavor of Japanese hospitality in Los Angeles. We are conveniently located near train stations, business centers, entertainment and other Downtown LA attractions.