The House person and Public Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean area by completing assignments in an efficient and orderly manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Check public spaces inside and out
* Dusts furniture.
* Dusts wall pictures.
* Cleans wall mirror.
* Cleans window glass and tracks inside.
* Clean baseboards.
* Polish metal
* Clean inside elevators, tracks, metal and mirror.
* Keep floors vacuum all areas, lobby 2nd floor, guest floors.
* Cleans bathrooms, toilets, ceiling vents and sink bowls.
* Washes bathroom walls, hinges, panels and floor.
* Spot cleans bathroom doors.
* Reports maintenance problems to Housekeeping office.
* Completes daily assignments
* Cleans the truck before shift is over.
* Reports to Housekeeping office any items that are missing from Public Area, guest rooms or any items that are damaged.
* Places items left behind by a departing guest in an envelope and takes them to the Housekeeping office.
* Maintains current knowledge of Hotel Safety and Evacuation Plan.
* Strip linen from guest room.
* Pick up trash and discard.
* Pick up linen from linen area.
* Supports and implements Miyako Hotel Unique Guest Service Standards
Miyako Hotels are known throughout Japan for their traditional beauty and impeccable service. The Miyako Hotel Los Angeles has captured the quintessential elegance and hospitality of Japan within a cosmopolitan full service American hotel in the heart of exciting downtown.
Enter the warm and inviting atmosphere of urban magnificence at its best. Our courteous and attentive staff will look after your every need, whether your stay is for business or leisure. From the first cheerful “Welcome to Miyako!” it will be clear that this property was designed for the ultimate comfort, entertainment and well being of every guest.
Enjoy the flavor of Japanese hospitality in Los Angeles. We are conveniently located near train stations, business centers, entertainment and other Downtown LA attractions.