posted May 18, 2019Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Cleanliness & Friendliness: High attention to detail and loves physically challenging work!Laundry Team Member
The Laundry Team Member at our beautiful property provides the clean linen and terry needed for guest rooms or suites, pool, and hotel public areas.
Core Responsibilities Include:
· Operate washing and drying equipment
· Load and unload textiles from machines
· Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to formulas provided
· Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor
· Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen
· Clean machines and surrounding areas
· Sort linen and terry items
· Pre-treat items for stains as needed
· Fold linen and terry according to property specifications
· Transport linen and terry within the laundry area and to linen storage areas within the hotel
· Comply with hotel safety requirements for supplies, equipment, and facilities
· The Laundry Team Member responds to guest needs and performs other duties as assigned by supervision.
A place equipped for the ebb and flow of busy, modern lives, where life moves seamlessly from work to play, Hyatt Place Baltimore / Owings Mills brings the best of Baltimore front and center. Here, an uncommonly uncomplicated experience greets guests, with easy access to the venues, sports stadiums and bright lights of the city, all wrapped up in a stay that's refreshingly thoughtful and effortlessly simple.
From casually chic guestrooms and free breakfast to a 24-hour StayFitTM Gym, stylish meeting facilities and complimentary shuttle service, our Owings Mills hotel offers everything you need for a seamless stay away from home. If you're traveling for business, we can help you stay productive in innovative ways, like free Wi-Fi everywhere, remote printing capabilities and a spacious work desk in your room with a Hyatt Plug PanelTM.