posted July 7, 2018Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
Supervise the daily operations of the Front Desk staff to maximize revenues and profits while attaining optimal guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
· Respond to guest’s special requests, needs, problems, issues and concerns and accommodate groups to ensure optimal levels of guest satisfaction and repeat business.
· Implement company programs and supervise the daily operations of the Front Desk to comply with SOPS and LSOPs, maximize revenues, and motivate associates to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to the hotel customers.
· Supervise the Guest Service Agents.
· Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for other employees. Resolve customer complications and complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions. Make decisions and take action based on previous experience and good judgment, sometimes revising approach to accommodate unusual situation.
· Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
· Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
1-2 years experience as Front Office Manager or Supervisor. Previous Marriott experience preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts. Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error. Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and prepare complex reports of room availability and revenues generated. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates,customers and patrons.
Ability to stand, walk and continuously perform other duties as assigned. Ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Las Colinas hotel in Irving, Texas, is conveniently located just minutes from Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) and Dallas Love Field (DAL) Airports. This centrally located Irving hotel in Las Colinas is just minutes from popular shopping spots, restaurants and museums in Downtown Grapevine, Dallas and Fort Worth, as well as AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Park in Arlington and American Airlines Center. Our Irving/Las Colinas hotel near DFW Airport is a superior value with amenities including free hot breakfast, free high-speed internet, complimentary parking and complimentary coffee/tea available all day. Enjoy new flat-screen LCD televisions and luxurious bedding in all of our rooms and suites -- or unwind in our indoor pool and spa after a long day. Whether you are in town for business or leisure, the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Las Colinas is the perfect choice among Irving, Texas hotels.