posted August 5, 2018Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco
We are currently looking for a Bell Attendant to join our team at Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf.
As a Bell Attendant, you’ll be responsible for providing a positive first and last impression to guests as they arrive and leave the hotel. The Bell Attendant is responsible for meeting or exceeding the needs of our guests and for being professional, friendly, and helpful.
Key responsibilities of a Bell Attendant include:
• Greeting all guests and offering assistance with baggage
• Conducting lobby and in-room orientations when escorting guests to their rooms
• Assisting individuals and groups with check-in, check-out and room changes
• Providing information regarding property events, outlets, amenities and directions and ascertaining which services could enhance the guests’ stay
• Delivering guest newspapers, messages, packages, amenities, etc.
• Storing and retrieving luggage for guests from the luggage storage area
• Maintaining presence during peak traffic periods
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of local area attractions and things to do around the property
The ideal Bell Attendant will have exceptional communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for positive, friendly, upbeat individuals who can deliver excellent service.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
• Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
• Ability to move throughout the property (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time
• Ability to occasionally move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 50 pounds
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf is centrally located near San Francisco landmarks including Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, and the historic network of cable cars. Venture out to the Golden Gate Bridge and beyond from your convenient accommodations in Fisherman’s Wharf.