posted June 8, 2018DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Greensboro
The DoubleTree by Hilton Greensboro is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team. This person will oversee the Human Resources and Accounting functions in an environment that focuses on team member and guest service.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Maintain team member relations through an open- door policy and a positive work environment.
• Promote a positive work environment through team member activities and recognition programs.
• Support and assist with all Hilton programs.
• Facilitate all Doubletree by Hilton training. Ensure all trainings are completed in a timely manner in order to remain compliant with Hilton Brand Standard.
• Provide guidance and support to all team members and managers
• In conjunction with Department Managers, coach and counsel team members with the goal of a positive outcome.
• Take an active role in safety programs.
• Oversee workers compensation training, programs and claims.
• Follow company procedures for EEOC claims.
• Process all FMLA requests.
• Oversee interviewing process.
• Onboard all new team members.
• File appropriate compliance reports.
• Administer team member benefits including yearly open enrollment.
• Process payroll including new hires, wage garnishments and PTO.
• Safeguard the financial assets of the company.
• Prepare all financial reports.
• Process all accounts payable and accounts receivable work.
• Review and process all invoices and expenditures.
• Prepare all journal entries and reconciliations.
• Strong knowledge of Human Resources functions.
• Effective communication and computer skills.
• Must possess knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principle.
• Must have knowledge of payroll and accounting system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
• Human Resources certification is preferred.
• Four years as a Human Resources Generalist.
• Experience in a hospitality environment is preferred.
• Two years’ experience in an Accounting/Payroll position.
Be greeted at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Greensboro in North Carolina with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. Settle in to the modern surroundings, enjoying the warm hospitality and caring amenities. Located in the heart of Greensboro, the hotel is just 1 mile from the Greensboro Coliseum Complex and a 5-minute drive to the historic downtown.
Rely on the knowledgeable events team to help plan the perfect event in 4,400 sq. ft. of function space in our Greensboro, NC hotel. From banquets to intimate conferences, the event will be tailored to your exact specifications with the option of A/V equipment and spectacular catering options.
Enjoy delicious meals at J. Butler’s Bar and Grill restaurant serving steaks, chops, and sandwiches in a laid-back setting, or dine in the comfort of your own room with the tempting selection on our room-service menu. Grab a Starbucks® coffee at any time in the lobby.
Take advantage of the 24-hour business center that has an array of helpful services and equipment, and complimentary WiFi in public areas. Enjoy a workout in the fitness center, or take a dip in the indoor pool. Make yourself at home in a guest room with great amenities. Watch your favorite show on the 32-inch LCD HDTV with over 70 premium channels. Catch up with work at the work desk with complimentary WiFi access and remote printing service before settling down for the night in the cozy bed.