posted August 8, 2019Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
JOB TITLE: Banquet Bartender (On-Call)
REPORTS TO: Banquet Manager
BASIC PURPOSE: Set up, tend and breakdown banquet bars according to standard policies and procedures in a safe, accident-free manner.
1. Check BEOs to determine function, number of guests and type of bar (house, premium, cash, open, etc.). (5%)
2. Set up portable bar in function area according to standard policies and procedures. (15%)
3. Make and serve drinks to guests in a cordial, professional manner following established guidelines, policies and procedures regarding beverages and safety controls as prescribed by IHR, the state and the hotel. (50%)
4. Remove all liquor glasses from tables, tablecloths, trash and liquor from function area. (5%)
5. Remove all trash and liquor from area and return bar to storeroom. (5%)
6. Breakdown, clean bar thoroughly; wipe surface areas and empty water in portable bar. Return all equipment and supplies to proper area. (15%)
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (5%)
1. Perform special projects and other tasks reasonably requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School education or equivalent.
Experience: Previous banquet bartending preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Able to read, speak and write English
No. of employees supervised: None
Travel required: None.
Hours Required: Schedule and hours vary according to business needs and availability.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Surrounded by world-famous Disneyland® theme parks, shopping, dining and entertainment, Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is at the heart of the best things to do in Southern California.
As a Disneyland® family hotel, we offer a comfortable and inviting space for a family vacation or business trip. With guests in mind, we've transformed our hotel with a multi-million dollar renovation to offer a space that's perfect for any cast of characters. While travelers are are here, they can relax amongst our tropical surroundings while enjoying a host of amenities in one of our 490 refreshed guest rooms.
Sheraton Park Hotel offers more than 14 rooms & 28,000 sq. ft of flexible indoor/outdoor Anaheim meeting space.