About 1 Hotel West Hollywood:
The Jeremy West Hollywood is turning over a new leaf, and 1 Hotel West Hollywood is sprouting soon. Nestled at the base of the Hollywood Hills, with sweeping views from Downtown to Santa Monica, 1 Hotel West Hollywood draws inspiration from the land, sea, and abundant sunshine of Southern California. In the heart of West Hollywood, a new stay is coming to LA.
About 1 Hotels:
As a luxury lifestyle hotel brand inspired by nature, 1 Hotels cultivates the best of eco-conscious design and sustainable architecture, together with extraordinary comfort and an unrivaled level of service. 1 Hotels launched in 2015 with the opening of exclusive properties in Miami’s South Beach and Manhattan’s Central Park. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, which opened in February 2017, is the first ground-up build, flagship property for 1 Hotels in Dumbo’s Brooklyn Bridge Park. 1 Hotel West Hollywood will be the brand’s first location on the West Coast. All 1 Hotels are inspired by a simple idea: those that travel the world also care about it. 1 Hotels upholds this vision by channeling nature through design and culinary partnerships, while connecting with the local community and taking sustainable steps to make a big difference.
1 IS ABOUT NATURE - Sustainability and Conservation at 1 Hotels
Our goal is to celebrate all that is beautiful, natural and pure—and inspire us to live a more natural life. We want 1 Hotels to be the experience that encourages people to live well, do better, and connect with our environment, ourselves and others in a deeper, richer way. We are minimizing the impact to our environment in many different areas. Our clothes hangers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials. Our room keys come in five different types of recycled wood. Our hotels are home to thousands of different plants. We focus on being more than a brand—we’re a platform for change.
Additional information can be found at www.1hotels.com.
Responsible for creating a warm welcome at the entrance area, greeting guests by opening doors, calling for car service and assisting as necessary. Able to handle multiple tasks at once and excellent personal and communication skills required.
• Greet and welcome every guest upon arrival
• Communicates effectively and genuinely with guests, team members and other departments
• Maintains a friendly and caring demeanor at all times in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate team work by co-operating and assisting coworkers as needed
• Becomes informed of events/functions in the hotel during shifts
• Promote hotel services and outlets and provide guest with information such as local attractions and directions, to increase guest satisfaction
• Resolve guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer by being guest focused, friendly and caring. Communicate to management any problem, complaint or unhappy guest
• Be intuitive to guest needs, anticipates needs, be proactive
• Maintains the appearance of the hotel lobby
• Performs light cleaning in the lobby, corridors and entrances
• Observes any maintenance or housekeeping needs in hallways, lobby and guest rooms and reports needs to Front Office management
• Keeps luggage storage room clean and organized
• Is aware of daily group arrivals and departures
• Ensures the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage
• Assists guests with luggage
• Assists guests to automobiles or taxicabs
Some benefits of working with us 1 Hotel West Hollywood:
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities that drive your passion for nature such as:
• Retirement planning - a great 401(k)/retirement savings plan
• Work life balance: Paid Time Off, Holidays (Earth Day is a holiday)
• Pre-tax benefits to encourage commuting, and even free bicycle parking
• Hotel organized volunteer opportunities
• Wellness is important - competitive healthcare benefits & delicious, healthy meals - which are free
• Sustainable, beautiful and inspiring work environment - You see and feel nature everywhere in the hotel
• Career advancement, in-house training, cross-training, special projects relating to brand awareness / messaging and education assistance
• Participate in hotel sustainability initiatives such as recycling, waste management and employee activities.
• Enliven the cause by storytelling to guests on sustainable features, following food waste management protocol & recommending menu items with least environmental impact.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Jeremy West Hollywood hotel is the newest kid on the Sunset Strip, featuring killer panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. With a remix of welcoming social spaces and an iconic cool aesthetic, The Jeremy West Hollywood hotel cultivates the best of the neighborhood’s vibrantly playful culture.
The Jeremy West Hollywood Hotel rooms and suites offer a simple and sophisticated design to make your LA stay feel effortless. Stay precisely in the center of LA’s most vibrant hub while enjoying thoughtful amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi and stunning, panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. Let’s go!
Fuel your urban soul with The Jeremy West Hollywood's dining experiences focused on the bounty of Southern California, and enjoy cocktails with a view in the spirit of Hollywood Old or New.
Designed for creative types like you, The Jeremy offers 10,000 square feet of versatile space with a punch of personality. Each of our Hollywood event venues is well-designed for any occasion, from high-tech conferences to press junkets, weddings to social gatherings, film and photo shoots, and more. Large windows and outdoor spaces showcase stunning city skyline and Hollywood Hills views, while interiors offer a modern mix of textures. With refined, California-fresh catering and full-service planning, we take care of the details, so you don’t have to. At The Jeremy, we only do one kind of event…unforgettable.
West Hollywood’s newest kid on the strip with views of the Hollywood Hills. We’ve moved in at the corner of Sunset & La Cienega and are looking for new friends to join us. Looking for a job in West Hollywood? We'd love to hear from you!