posted January 29, 2019SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores
Committed to excellence in both hotel development and management, OTO Development leads the lodging industry with a robust portfolio (and pipeline) of upscale select-service hotels with Hilton, Hyatt and Marriott brands. Further defined by entrepreneurial leadership, a skilled team of professionals, and the relentless pursuit of improvement, OTO excels in responsible growth and award-winning service. A highly rewarding workplace, OTO is currently in its fourth consecutive year as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
OTO's mission is to create long-lasting value for each property we build, each community we touch, and each individual we recruit. The investment we make in each employee is reflected in our strong belief in promotion from within. Continuing education & career development opportunities are prevalent; our company culture is one of integrity, respect, and hard work.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• A four year college degree, or equivalent experience. Prefer hospitality, business or communications major
• Prefer two years’ experience in a management capacity within a service organization
• Knowledge or formal school courses of basic GAAP Accounting and Finance principles
• Ability to communicate in a professional business setting both verbally and in writing
• Ability to operate a personal computer within a Windows based platform
• Interpersonal communication abilities (people skills)
• Prefer experience in supervision of 5 or more employees
• Experience in cash and credit card handling
• Ability to see, hear, read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and lift & carry 35 pounds
• Ability to walk the property
Now Open! A new all-suites hotel in the San Francisco Bay Area that offers a little extra – and a lot less ordinary! SpringHill Suites Belmont packs plenty of amenities into an affordable stay, including free WiFi everywhere. Spacious, stylish suites provide separate areas to sleep, work and relax, featuring extra touches like airy beds piled with pillows, work spaces with ergonomic chairs, innovative 3-in-1 West Elm trundle sofas, wet bars with mini-fridge and microwave, walk-in closets, and spa-like bathrooms. This San Francisco area hotel boasts vibrant common spaces including a central lobby, 24/7 business center, fully equipped fitness center, refreshing pool, patio and firepit. Start the morning with a free hot breakfast buffet chock full of fresh choices; cap off the day with an enhanced Sips and Snacks bar menu. In between, there’s a 24/7 market for snacks and necessities.