posted January 3, 2019Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port
The Hyatt Place Portland Old Port – is managed by Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. We are a leading franchisee of Hyatt, Marriott, and Hilton brands, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a “Whatever It Takes” attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction.
Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guest. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. At a Hyatt Place the style is relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand new hotel experience. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Currently we are looking for Night Auditors-3rd Shift to create an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service.
433 Fore Street
Portland, ME 04101
For directions call: 207-775-1000
* Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and philosophy of the hotel. Displays dignity and respect of others at all times
* Assist guests with check in and checkout processes
* Verifying registration, address and credit information
* Balancing bank and posting charges
* Go above and beyond to provide assistance, assist with luggage, coffee, directions, wake up calls, future reservations, etc.
* Provide information to guest and visitor inquiries
* Coordinates all guest requests for special arrangement of services, courteously and efficiently informs guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
* Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean, and provide quality beverages and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
* Uses suggestive selling techniques.
* Maintains a clean organized environment for guests by clearing tables during service
Benefits Offered to Full Time Associates:
* Health, Dental & Vision
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Basic Life Insurance with Health
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* 401 k Retirement Plan
* Paid Vacation & Personal Days
* Holiday Pay
* Travel Discounts
* And Much Much More….
* Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Basic knowledge of accounting practices
* Must have ability to work weekend and holidays
* Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
* Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
* Must be able to multi-task
* Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
* Must be 18 years or older
Subject to change based on hotel needs and demand.
Hyatt Place Portland - Old Port 433 Fore Street Portland, ME 04101 Corner of Union and Fore
Feel free to email your resume to Alen.Saric@hyatt.com - We look forward to working with you!
Welcome to Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port, a hotel like no other in the country. As the only Hyatt hotel in Maine, we make an impression on our guests that lasts, with unique designs and guestroom layouts. Not only that, but our views of Portland are impeccable—Casco Bay and city views, where a short walk is all you need to be inside Maine’s renowned Old Port.
Guests would head our way even if we weren’t in the epicenter of Maine’s prestigious Downtown District—as your luck would have it, these activities are just around the corner. Within walking distance of Hyatt, the historic Old Port is a centerpiece to Portland’s vibrant and local culture, featuring unique boutique shops, live musical performances, original art walks, savory dining options, guided tours and much more. With our famous Hyatt brand hospitality and service, travelers both local and global will enjoy all we have to offer with our in-room accommodations and on-site amenities.