posted January 12, 2019Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach
We are currently looking for a Front Desk Agent to join our team at our Marriott Residence Inn, Manhattan Beach property.
As a Front Desk Agent, you’ll be responsible for providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
Key responsibilities of a Front Desk Agent include:
• Checking guests in and out of the hotel in a efficient, courteous and professional manner
• Ensuring that special requests are noted and fulfilled
• Communicating with all departments regarding in house VIPs and any special requests/needs
• Promoting and selling special hotel programs, special rate packages and upgrades when appropriate
• Interacting with hotel associates in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
• Answering the telephone in a professional manner and assisting guests with any questions, directions, etc.
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
The ideal Front Desk Agent candidate will have at least one year of Front Desk Agent experience, exceptional communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for positive, upbeat individuals who can deliver total guest satisfaction.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• High school degree or equivalent
• Strong computer skills
• Pleasant telephone demeanor
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Let the Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach be your home away from home! Conveniently located in a residential area of Manhattan Beach, CA, four miles from LAX Airport, our townhouse-style hotel provides an ideal destination for extended stays. We welcome travelers with a newly redesigned lobby and spacious, well-appointed hotel suites. Take advantage of your full kitchen to prepare your own meals, and allow our staff to buy your groceries for you. Keep connected with free Wi-Fi access in your hotel suite, or relax in front of your flat-screen TV. Additional hotel amenities include three outdoor BBQ areas and a fire pit, as well as a pool, two whirlpools, and a fitness center. Looking to explore? Manhattan Beach is just a short drive from Venice and Santa Monica, and there are an abundance of fun outdoor activities to enjoy right outside our door - from surfing and beach volleyball to fishing and whale-watching. Relax and re-energize with us here at the Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach.