posted February 21, 2019Hilton College Station & Conference Center
JOB DESCRIPTION – SALES MANAGER
|REPORTS TO:||Director of Sales & Marketing|
|Must have proven sales experience preferably in the hospitality industry. Must have leadership qualities. College Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent experience required.|
|MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:||· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written|
· Must be able to organize time effectively
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision
· Must have a valid driver’s license and access to an automobile for outside sales calls
· Excellent hearing
· Command of the English language, both written and verbal
· Able to sit, stand, walk, and climb stairs for extended periods of time/frequently in order to interact with clients and staff both inside and outside of hotel
· Must be able to work flexible and extended hours
· Must be goal oriented and self-motivated
Whether you’re here for a meeting, enjoying a relaxing vacation, or visiting a student at the nearby Texas A&M University, you’ll find everything you need at Hilton College Station & Conference Center. Enjoy easy access to Brazos Valley and Bryan, TX. We also offer a convenient free shuttle service to shopping, recreation and attractions, including nearby golf courses, the Northgate entertainment district, Messina Hof Winery and Post Oak Mall.
We are set at the intersection of University Drive and Tarrow Boulevard in College Station, close to Texas A&M University. Take advantage of our free local shuttle service to anywhere in the city, including the Northgate entertainment district and the George Bush Presidential Library.