About 1 Hotel West Hollywood:
The Jeremy West Hollywood is turning over a new leaf, and 1 Hotel West Hollywood is sprouting soon. Nestled at the base of the Hollywood Hills, with sweeping views from Downtown to Santa Monica, 1 Hotel West Hollywood draws inspiration from the land, sea, and abundant sunshine of Southern California. In the heart of West Hollywood, a new stay is coming to LA.
About 1 Hotels:
As a luxury lifestyle hotel brand inspired by nature, 1 Hotels cultivates the best of eco-conscious design and sustainable architecture, together with extraordinary comfort and an unrivaled level of service. 1 Hotels launched in 2015 with the opening of exclusive properties in Miami’s South Beach and Manhattan’s Central Park. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, which opened in February 2017, is the first ground-up build, flagship property for 1 Hotels in Dumbo’s Brooklyn Bridge Park. 1 Hotel West Hollywood will be the brand’s first location on the West Coast. All 1 Hotels are inspired by a simple idea: those that travel the world also care about it. 1 Hotels upholds this vision by channeling nature through design and culinary partnerships, while connecting with the local community and taking sustainable steps to make a big difference.
1 IS ABOUT NATURE - Sustainability and Conservation at 1 Hotels
Our goal is to celebrate all that is beautiful, natural and pure—and inspire us to live a more natural life. We want 1 Hotels to be the experience that encourages people to live well, do better, and connect with our environment, ourselves and others in a deeper, richer way. We are minimizing the impact to our environment in many different areas. Our clothes hangers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials. Our room keys come in five different types of recycled wood. Our hotels are home to thousands of different plants. We focus on being more than a brand—we’re a platform for change.
Additional information can be found at www.1hotels.com.
The Steward is responsible for dish and pot washing, polishing silver, and taking proper care in storing dishware to minimize breakage. Must know proper lifting techniques and practice safe work habits.
• Assist in establishing and maintain the highest standard of food product, storage, handling and removal procedures and kitchen sanitation.
• Maintain recycling and “green processes”.
• Maintain china, glass, and silver cleanliness, transport, and handling standards.
• You will be required to report any broken or unusable equipment or small wares to the Executive Steward.
• Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or in conveyor to dishwashing machine.
• Washes pots, pans, kitchen tools and trays.
• Sweeps and mops kitchen floors, banquet service areas and hallways.
• Washes worktables, walls, kitchen hood ventilation panels, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
• Steam cleans and/or hoses garbage cans, kitchen mats and all kitchen carts.
• Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
• Keep deep fryers and kitchen equipment including slicers clean and free of debris.
• Stores food, supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
• Transportation of kitchen/banquet food related equipment to/from event areas.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This person must have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight.
• Stop, sit, kneel, grip and rotate objects
• Walk and stand for an extended period of time through a full shift.
• Must be guest focused oriented
• Possess a positive attitude
• Strong customer service skills
• Must be a team player
• Maintain a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the hotel
• Ability to communicate with the guests and Team Members.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• Prior Stewarding experience helpful.
The Jeremy West Hollywood hotel is the newest kid on the Sunset Strip, featuring killer panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. With a remix of welcoming social spaces and an iconic cool aesthetic, The Jeremy West Hollywood hotel cultivates the best of the neighborhood’s vibrantly playful culture.
The Jeremy West Hollywood Hotel rooms and suites offer a simple and sophisticated design to make your LA stay feel effortless. Stay precisely in the center of LA’s most vibrant hub while enjoying thoughtful amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi and stunning, panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. Let’s go!
Fuel your urban soul with The Jeremy West Hollywood's dining experiences focused on the bounty of Southern California, and enjoy cocktails with a view in the spirit of Hollywood Old or New.
Designed for creative types like you, The Jeremy offers 10,000 square feet of versatile space with a punch of personality. Each of our Hollywood event venues is well-designed for any occasion, from high-tech conferences to press junkets, weddings to social gatherings, film and photo shoots, and more. Large windows and outdoor spaces showcase stunning city skyline and Hollywood Hills views, while interiors offer a modern mix of textures. With refined, California-fresh catering and full-service planning, we take care of the details, so you don’t have to. At The Jeremy, we only do one kind of event…unforgettable.
West Hollywood’s newest kid on the strip with views of the Hollywood Hills. We’ve moved in at the corner of Sunset & La Cienega and are looking for new friends to join us. Looking for a job in West Hollywood? We'd love to hear from you!