Hyatt Regency Tulsa is located in the heart of downtown Tulsa’s vibrant business, entertainment, and cultural districts. Our hotel overlooks the scenic gardens of the Williams Center Complex and is only eight miles from Tulsa International Airport. Adjoined via skybridge to Williams Towers, our luxury, high-rise Tulsa hotel is adjacent to the famous Tulsa Performing Arts Center and just a few walking blocks from the Cox Convention Center, BOK Center and more than 50 restaurants and bars.
Hyatt Regency Tulsa offers modern and spacious hotel accommodations for your stay in Tulsa, OK. Rooms and suites feature modern amenities perfect for making a work week, vacation, or extended stay experience “feel like home”.
- 444 recently renovated guestrooms with luxurious suites
- 24-hour fitness center & business center
- Indoor/Outdoor rooftop swimming pool and sundeck
- Ihloff Salon and Day Spa
- Exclusive regency club lounge
- Convenient downtown location, only six blocks from the Cox Convention Center, 2 blocks from BOK Center
About Aimbridge Hospitality
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge:
- Culture – At Aimbridge we have high expectations for results and performance. That’s why we value passionate and service minded people who love to be challenged and who desire opportunities to directly contribute to the overall success of the Company.
- Careers – We invest in training, technology, and talent. Through a collaborative and supportive approach, Aimbridge can take you where you want to go! When you join Aimbridge, your professional network will instantly expand. You’ll become part of industry history as Aimbridge Hospitality secures its place as not only the largest third-party manager of hotels and resorts, but also the best!
- Community – Being good corporate citizens is something we take seriously at Aimbridge. Impact and connection is what it’s all about! We engage internally and externally in a variety of ways to make a positive difference for each other, and within our local communities.