posted April 19, 2019Vacation Myrtle Beach
Come join our team today!!!
One of the largest resort groups on the Grand Strand, Vacation Myrtle Beach is searching for a qualified Homeowner Rental Sales Representative to recruit homeowners to our rental program. The successful applicant must have strong sales experience, be detailed oriented, have superior customer service and communication skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage a high-volume work load.
This is a full-time year-round position, offering a competitive benefit package. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and will be heavily incentivized.
We consider our rental owners to be part of our Vacation Myrtle Beach family, and the understanding of creating a long-lasting relationship is paramount to the success of the position. The perfect candidate will understand the importance of delivering top notch service both throughout and after the sales process.
• Must show extreme determination to succeed while displaying integrity throughout the sales process
• Display enthusiasm to communicate with perspective owner partners via phone, email, or other means at a fast pace in order to promote our rental program.
• Ability to understand and communicate about contracts and program requirements.
• Work under the direction of the corporate homeowner representative to strategize methods to maximize sales success. Full training will be provided as needed.
• Communicate all details needed to satisfy the contract accurately to operations.
• Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire fellow team members
• Develop relationships with area real estate agents to educate and assist on the rental program
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by homeowners.
• Work with corporate homeowner representative and marketing team to develop additional marketing campaigns.
Vacation Myrtle Beach is one of the leading resort hotel and condominium marketing groups on the Grand Strand, and managed by Legacy Business Solutions, LLC. Our properties are diverse and host all kinds of guests: travelers, golf enthusiasts, special business and social groups, weddings, and more!
Vacation Myrtle Beach is the official vacation site of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Featuring nearly 4,000 units in a variety of Myrtle Beach hotels and resorts right on the ocean. Vacation Myrtle Beach also provides information on Myrtle Beach's hottest attractions, theaters, golf, shopping, dining and more.
To give our guests the most exciting, fun-filled, and enjoyable vacation experience ever!