posted September 17, 2019Anaheim Portofino Inn & Suites
BASIC PURPOSE: Check-in and check-out guests and respond to inquires and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all SOPs and LSOPs.
1. Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible. (10%)
2. Pre-register, block reservations and take same day reservations and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies. (10%)
3. Handle guest check-ins/check-outs in accordance with hotel credit/cash handling policies in an efficient and friendly manner. (50%)
4. Resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquires in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety boxes, etc. (15%)
5. Cancel room reservations according to procedure. (5%)
6. Treat customers in a professional and courteous manner according to procedures. (5%)
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (5%)
1. Inventory guest room keys according to policy and request re-keying as necessary.
2. Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Bell Person, PBX Operator, and Reservationist.
3. Verify registration cards against computer to ensure accuracy of name, type of payment, rate, and market segment.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Experience required by position is from three months to one full year of employment in a related position with this Company or other organizations.
Skills and Abilities:
Requires a working knowledge of the Front Desk aspect of CROSSROAD’S services, policies or operations and a general knowledge of the hotel. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
No. of employees supervised: None.
Travel required: None.
Hours Required: 8 hour shift; 1 - 2 shifts per week, possibly more.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Anaheim Portofino Inn & Suites is more comfortable than ever with spacious designs, and several room types to choose from including kids suites, king suites, and affordable deluxe guest rooms. Guests can experience our spacious rooms and take advantage of our everyday low rates and exceptional location – right next door to Disneyland!
Our unique Anaheim hotel near Disneyland® Resort has been recognized as "The Most Beautiful Hotel in Anaheim" and is the top choice for guests visiting Disneyland® Park, Disney California Adventure Park® and Anaheim Convention Center.